W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I literally can't cry. My situation is so depressing, so demotivating. I had so much potential but it's all washed away. All of it. It's over before it began. This realization, and the realization of how my mother will react when I CTB, should make me sob. But I haven't cried over it. Not once. I don't know why. Was it the internet desensitizing me? Do I have mental issues? I'm just thinking out loud. I want to feel what I should be feeling.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goldseph, randy, W3akCr3atur3 and 8 others
WH101

WH101

Nov 3, 2020
I know this is probably going to sound weird, but I haven't been able to cry in so many years, like when ever I'm about to feel emotional like I "shudder" and all that emotion is gone. It's unhealthy but I'm pretty sure the whole not crying and feeling of emotions is actually what's making me take so long to ctb. I feel like when I eventually actually cry I'll be done

• Love
Reactions: miserableforever, randy, almostoutofhere and 2 others
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
You're numb love. It's a common trait for people who have endured too much trauma and pain. Depending on severity, you could be like this for a few hours up to 2 months. I know the feeling all to well. You would think you wouldn't want to feel your pain but it's much more complex. When I'm numb I do things to physically hurt me so i can physically feel something or watch a very depressing movie at least to actually feel. I don't recommend either one to be frank. I would also like to state whatever you're going through, it's not over love. You're still here, you're still breathing, and you have the same beautiful soul. Do not feel because of your situation you must end your life. I hope your episode quickly passes :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: goldseph, Forever Sleep and vultureilse
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
same. i feel like all of my emotions are locked somewhere deep in my brain with no way to let them out. im so numb. i wish i was able to cry but nothing ever comes out

Reactions: Hollowman and Fly🦋
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

Dec 30, 2019
I know this is probably going to sound weird, but I haven't been able to cry in so many years, like when ever I'm about to feel emotional like I "shudder" and all that emotion is gone. It's unhealthy but I'm pretty sure the whole not crying and feeling of emotions is actually what's making me take so long to ctb. I feel like when I eventually actually cry I'll be done
Not weird at all love. Years is somewhat impressive though lol.

W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Same man. Same.

tchaik18401893

tchaik18401893

tchaikovsky
Dec 31, 2022
i understand and relate to you completely. I feel like I should be sobbing at nearly every second, but I'm just not. My circumstance is unfortunate and crying would feel just so relieving, but i keep it all in. I feel the sensation like I want to explode with just raw emotion but its cooped up. I'm so sorry you feel this way. Wishing you well.

Fly🦋

Fly🦋

Dec 30, 2019
i understand and relate to you completely. I feel like I should be sobbing at nearly every second, but I'm just not. My circumstance is unfortunate and crying would feel just so relieving, but i keep it all in. I feel the sensation like I want to explode with just raw emotion but its cooped up. I'm so sorry you feel this way. Wishing you well.
real. I hope you things work out for you.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
You're numb love. It's a common trait for people who have endured too much trauma and pain. Depending on severity, you could be like this for a few hours up to 2 months. I know the feeling all to well. You would think you wouldn't want to feel your pain but it's much more complex. When I'm numb I do things to physically hurt me so i can physically feel something or watch a very depressing movie at least to actually feel. I don't recommend either one to be frank. I would also like to state whatever you're going through, it's not over love. You're still here, you're still breathing, and you have the same beautiful soul. Do not feel because of your situation you must end your life. I hope your episode quickly passes :hug:
"A few hours to two months"? How'd you come up with that? Very odd.

Fly🦋

Fly🦋

Dec 30, 2019
"A few hours to two months"? How'd you come up with that? Very odd.
It's not odd to me lol, that's my take on it. I've never experienced being numb more than a couple of months.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
It's not odd to me lol, that's my take on it. I've never experienced being numb more than a couple of months.
That's just your experience you're lucky. I've been numb for years before.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
I've had this for as long as I can recall. Whenever I'm about to cry, which isn't often in itself, the moment that first tear breaks, it's like my body automatically takes a deep breath and just swallows it down.

I think it would probably help if I could, and I honestly I often just feel like I should. But I can't.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I literally can't cry. My situation is so depressing, so demotivating. I had so much potential but it's all washed away. All of it. It's over before it began. This realization, and the realization of how my mother will react when I CTB, should make me sob. But I haven't cried over it. Not once. I don't know why. Was it the internet desensitizing me? Do I have mental issues? I'm just thinking out loud. I want to feel what I should be feeling.
Depression can make you numb and unable to cry, just like how it can also make someone else who is depressed feel very sensitive and cry easier.

Fly🦋

Fly🦋

Dec 30, 2019
That's just your experience you're lucky. I've been numb for years before.
you're hilarious lol. Nobody on this site is "lucky". Plus their both severe sides of the spectrum, being numb and feeling nothing, and being depressed feeling everything. One is not "lucky" but i do hope you feel better love. (sorry if this was hard to understand, not my first language and i didn't know how to word lol)