followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
I left home. its been nice staying with my partner.
I'm sad my family's first reaction to this was to threaten me. and then to insult me over and over again. it was a mistake to hope for any sympathy from them. I'm glad I left. but it still hurts.
I'm scared for the future. I'm scared things will fall out with my partner. I'm so scared.
my cat of 18 years died the other day. I haven't even cried. I can't even feel. I can't feel anything. I can't feel anything.
it is also sad that even though I'm happier with my partner, I still want to be dead.
its what I expected, but its sad that I can never be normal. I just want to be normal. I'm tired of feeling like this. I don't want to drag my partner down. they deserve better than this. I wish I were dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Pookie, Raining and 6 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I'm so sorry your family has been unkind.... And it sounds like your partner loves you and wants to care for you. You are not a burden! It is okay to be scared. And of course it hurts!! Life can be so harsh and it sounds like it has been cruel for you recently.. I'm so sorry. It sounds like you are in pain rn and I'm wondering what you can do to ease that a little.. Please consider sharing things with your partner? Or doing small self care things to get through this? You know you deserve better too <3 We all support you and want the best for you!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sadpat, followingfate and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Sending you lots of hugs sister, and some love... :hug::hug::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: followingfate
Sadpat

Sadpat

Grasping at straws
Feb 8, 2021
Feeling incredibly similar to you. Moved out with my Girlfriend after making it a goal for months to get out of a toxic household and thought it was going to help but it didn't. Just felt like I was ruining her happiness with my constant bad mood. I'm really sorry that you're feeling like this and i'm sorry to hear about your cat also. Please say safe.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, wordsonscreen and followingfate
followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
Feeling incredibly similar to you. Moved out with my Girlfriend after making it a goal for months to get out of a toxic household and thought it was going to help but it didn't. Just felt like I was ruining her happiness with my constant bad mood. I'm really sorry that you're feeling like this and i'm sorry to hear about your cat also. Please say safe.
thank you for the kind words,, I'm sorry to hear you're going through something similar, its nice to relate though. hope things improve for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, wordsonscreen and Sadpat
Sadpat

Sadpat

Grasping at straws
Feb 8, 2021
thank you for the kind words,, I'm sorry to hear you're going through something similar, its nice to relate though. hope things improve for you.
Always, I hope the same for you also :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and followingfate