• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
I'm in a psych ward. It's awful and I can't take living this life anymore. I was ready to leave a while ago and now I'm just stuck here but I have a plan. I have outings by myself so I think I could go on my outing find some place high and jump. Even if it takes me an hour to reach there I can do it. I can't wait until discharge because that might be a long way away. I need to do it soon. I can't take this life anymore. It hurts too much. I wish everyone knew how much it hurt. They can't keep me alive, it's just not fair.

• Love
Reactions: KillingPain267, MHCheese454, lynnschronicles and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are stuck in that situation, I certainly get that it's dreadful and torturous being trapped in an existence you wish to be free from, people should just be able to die in peace when they wish to. Anyway, I hope that you find peace eventually, best wishes.

Reactions: Daryl72, goodbye_._ and KillingPain267