Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Whenever I think about stuff that's bothering me (basically every memory of the past, a lot of bad thoughts about the future and the constantly ruminating stuff I'm dealing with in the present), I can feel it in my stomach. It's like an empty, hollow but sharp feeling which makes my suicidal thoughts even worse.

Can anyone relate?

Reactions: Hennessy
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Yes. I hate myself to such a extent I sometimes do not eat for days on end.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Yes. I hate myself to such a extent I sometimes do not eat for days on end.

Yes yes yes, that feeling also makes me either not want to eat at all for days or makes me binge like I haven't eaten in days (which sometimes is the case as well lol)

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Hei you two, I have the same, most people do, and it's prefectly normal. Responsible is the brain-gut-axis, which reciprocally connects your brain to your gut.
Both influence each other, and it's slowly emerging that you can also get your brain to be less anxious by eating or not eating specific components. I've included two links here you can check out in case you are interested.

Reactions: lightsoutnow
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
yes. my stomach is always full with negative stuff. can eat almost nothing because of it. also, one time i had such a strong panic attack that i had to vomit (and i didn't vomit before that for basically 15 years)

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yes, sometimes I can hardly eat, mostly it affects my chest more tho, feels like a weight and I can't breathe.

Reactions: RealLostSoul