• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
i am new too this forum and wanted to introduce myself and the reasons i joined.
UK 21 M currently residing in supported accommodation i do not want to go into all the details on why i would like to ctb or looking for any preach-y nonsense about the beauty of life, I am simply here for advice.

I have no one in my life no friends no one to worry about catching me or endangering or too even miss me as i have systematically "burned all bridges" with all people who have made the mistake to enter my life(mother , father , friends and even my fostering family). Being free however does pose its advantages as i will have no one to stop or "save" me when i inevitably take the plunge this leads me to my main point

I hope i am not breaking any forum rules with this question.I will be receiving £150 in 4 days and in that time i would like advice a method of ctb i could get my hands on with my limited budget.I have attempting hanging multiple times and always stopped myself when i feel myself blacking out(despite being 110% this is the right decision) i am not opposed to hanging but maybe some advice on pharmaceuticals i can easily purchase(at a boots or local pharmacy etc) that may help knock me out so i can go out peacefully. Or just suggestions on ctb methods within my budget(couldnt afford or even get inert gas if i tried) as the benifits i get off the government is the only income i have - its not like i didnt try and work my last job abused me and payed scarily below minimum wage and told me to be happy for it because of the situation i am in.
again i wish too not break any rules here but being in the orwellian nightmare that is the uk its a real pain in the ass to source or find the right if any information.

and i wish peace and love too all who pass through.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I live in the UK too and I hate how suicide is so inaccessible and how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.
The thing is though, that it has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best and you cannot expect other people to plan your suicide. All that anyone can do is, do their own research, there is a search function for that reason which is accessed with a few more posts. But I think that if people could easily buy ctb materials at the pharmacy then this forum likely wouldn't exist. There are just no easy answers to this, and if suicide was straightforward I would be long gone at this point. I wish that suicide is easier for us all, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: jolongone, Shadowlord900 and bustboe
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
SN is around 80$
hypoxia defiantly seems like a practical approach for me. however getting ahold of the antiemetics in the uk seems like a nightmare do you know of any resource threads for these that are in this forum that would be most appreciated as im abit lost also is there a search feature on this forum?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
however getting ahold of the antiemetics in the uk seems like a nightmare
There are pharmacies where you can get meto and SN i think they ship to UK as well.

Reactions: bustboe
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
I live in the UK too and I hate how suicide is so inaccessible and how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die.
The thing is though, that it has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best and you cannot expect other people to plan your suicide. All that anyone can do is, do their own research, there is a search function for that reason which is accessed with a few more posts. But I think that if people could easily buy ctb materials at the pharmacy then this forum likely wouldn't exist. There are just no easy answers to this, and if suicide was straightforward I would be long gone at this point. I wish that suicide is easier for us all, but anyway best wishes.
okay thank you for taking the time to respond to me i didnt realise you had to unlock the search feature that does seem abit silly as it would of probably saved me creating this thread. I understood that sort of vibe not wanting to directly influence someones approach too suicide from scrolling through the forums i just wanted to be "pointed in the right direction" as it where . I feel i can make this desision pretty straight forward as i proved too myself my willingness to attempt previously. again much appreciated dude and best wishes
There are pharmacies where you can get meto and SN i think they ship to UK as well.
are you aware of a thread relating too this as i do have search yet trying to work out if prochlorperazine is strong enough this would save me hassle and money

Last edited:
  • Hugs
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
will do (boosting post count)

• Hugs
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
i am new too this forum and wanted to introduce myself and the reasons i joined.
UK 21 M currently residing in supported accommodation i do not want to go into all the details on why i would like to ctb or looking for any preach-y nonsense about the beauty of life, I am simply here for advice.

I have no one in my life no friends no one to worry about catching me or endangering or too even miss me as i have systematically "burned all bridges" with all people who have made the mistake to enter my life(mother , father , friends and even my fostering family). Being free however does pose its advantages as i will have no one to stop or "save" me when i inevitably take the plunge this leads me to my main point

I hope i am not breaking any forum rules with this question.I will be receiving £150 in 4 days and in that time i would like advice a method of ctb i could get my hands on with my limited budget.I have attempting hanging multiple times and always stopped myself when i feel myself blacking out(despite being 110% this is the right decision) i am not opposed to hanging but maybe some advice on pharmaceuticals i can easily purchase(at a boots or local pharmacy etc) that may help knock me out so i can go out peacefully. Or just suggestions on ctb methods within my budget(couldnt afford or even get inert gas if i tried) as the benifits i get off the government is the only income i have - its not like i didnt try and work my last job abused me and payed scarily below minimum wage and told me to be happy for it because of the situation i am in.
again i wish too not break any rules here but being in the orwellian nightmare that is the uk its a real pain in the ass to source or find the right if any information.

and i wish peace and love too all who pass through.
Yes SN and you don't really need meto if you can afford it others have CTB woth just sn

Reactions: bustboe
bustboe

bustboe

Liquid Boe
Mar 10, 2023
Yes SN and you don't really need meto if you can afford it others have CTB woth just sn
Could i just use strong drugs too knock myself out after drinking it i suffer with drug addiction anyway and Can get H or will this make more more likley too throw up. And again since i dont have search is there any threads relating to my questions i could post in? im still new too this forum :)

Reactions: melancholyc418
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Could i just use strong drugs too knock myself out after drinking it i suffer with drug addiction anyway and Can get H or will this make more more likley too throw up. And again since i dont have search is there any threads relating to my questions i could post in? im still new too this forum :)
If you throw up make another glass