sillycatforever

sillycatforever

fallen angel
Mar 11, 2023
I dont know what to do anymore. I have set my death date and everything but i wish i could do it NOW but i want to do it on that date even more. everyday is a endless loop and im tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: (¥), Huntfish34, Beautiful Angel and 6 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Why do you choose to continue? You clearly have something keeping you alive, not encouraging thing btw

Reactions: Huntfish34
sillycatforever

sillycatforever

fallen angel
Mar 11, 2023
Why do you choose to continue? You clearly have something keeping you alive, not encouraging thing btw
My cat mostly. I would feel awful if i left him here alone. I do have plans of giving him away but I just can't right now hes my only hope right now

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and NoLoveNoHope
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I totally get the "endless loop". Try focusing on the cat for now and take one day at a time. Time is the one thing you cannot stop and death is inevitable.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sillycatforever
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I have picked a date and it's pretty comforting knowing it's not far away however it does feel time has slowed down since then.

Having the date set has also made me just want to do it more, kinda feels like I'm embracing CTB at this point. I'm trying therapy to see if it'll help but I have my doubts. Suppose it could be worth a shot.

Hope you find peace along your journey OP.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ctb★prince, HighFlight and 1 other person
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I dont know what to do anymore. I have set my death date and everything but i wish i could do it NOW but i want to do it on that date even more. everyday is a endless loop and im tired.
I'm sorry... You must be going through a lot... Sending you lots of love and hugs wherever you are ❤️

My cat mostly. I would feel awful if i left him here alone. I do have plans of giving him away but I just can't right now hes my only hope right now
I bet he's beautiful <3
Take care

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, sillycatforever and NoLoveNoHope
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand feeling so tired of being trapped here. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: sillycatforever and Huntfish34