Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Every morning and every day I have to do rituals and get threatened by intrusive thoughts

I literally can not take any more . If God exists , how the hell does he let this happen to me ? What sort of soul or heart does God have ?

All the Christians and other religious groups tell people that are suffering is that God is testing them . Is God literally willing to risk one of his people kill them selves for the sake of a test ?

Evil abounds

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide, ninthhokage, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I don't have much advice so apologies, but I understand. The intrusive thoughts for me has gotten so bad lately that it's a main reason why I want to die. I'm tired of constantly thinking negative shit all the time. There's only so much i can take hearing and telling myself "Kill yourself", "What's the point?", "Suicide, suicide, suicide" over and over and over again in a constant loop. It just never fucking ends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, ninthhokage, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
The intrusive thoughts are the worst. I really sympathize. They literally torment my every waking moment and I can't shut it off.

I was raised a Christian (now agnostic atheist) and I always heard that type of stuff. It was one of the first things I thought about when choosing to not believe anymore. There is something wrong with a "loving god" who allows suffering to "test" us. This "testing" will be the death of me because it's been too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
If I didn't have intrusive thoughts then I might have none at all. Exercise helps but i'm too depressed to move.