• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
I am so scared guys, can someone tell me how to soothe myself and prepare myself mentally for killing myself? I know things are not getting better and my time has come but I don't want the SI to kick in. Please?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NekoNomNom, disabledandhopeless and ConfusedNickYung
ConfusedNickYung

ConfusedNickYung

Apr 25, 2020
What is your planned method? If it's N or SN then sources say you'll pass out...

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This thread helps me to mentally prepare myself, I don't know if it will help you...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-stoic-perspective-on-impulse-and-courage-in-ctb.32674/

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
IMO if you are scared, you may not be ready. I know the one time I did not hesitate I was in a possessed kind of state of mind... if i had SN that day I would be gone. Now I'm scared bcuz of the pain I've felt from trying to ctb and I've never had that possessed state again... i wish it would come back so I can end my suffering.

Reactions: crybaby and conveniently_dead