O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I just want someone to help me...I want someone to actually deliver...to give me and my best friend (four legs, whiskers, floofy type) a future. The system that was supposed to won't. The people who promised to never did. It's possible. But nobody will. I am going back and forth between enraged and such deep despair. I did my part, was honest, worked hard, helped others, built a life despite a shit childhood. It was stolen by greedy egotistical "doctors" who should just be called "Medical Businessmen" here in Murica, and people I believed in turned away as they always do to victims.

Any European women out there willing to marry someone so they can move back abroad? I can pay my half of the rent. I can cook and clean and change the litterbox. We could help each other through it as best as possible.

If not that anyone have an inside connection in an immigration office?

If not that can anyone rig the lotto for me so I can buy a future since money is all anyone cares about in the world?

If not that...can someone turn off the simulation please

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
If you are in the US, you just have to buy a plane ticket, no needs for visa

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you are in the US, you just have to buy a plane ticket, no needs for visa
Really? I don't need a passport to go back to my home in Hungary? I was born there it's my native home. I wanna go home lol! But I pretty much can't speak anymore I lost my native language which would make it hard for awhile.

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
Really? I don't need a passport to go back to my home in Hungary? I was born there it's my native home. I wanna go home lol! But I pretty much can't speak anymore I lost my native language which would make it hard for awhile.
Hungary is part of the EU and for US citizens you are visa free to travel to EU countries (You will need a passport but that's all).

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I can't get a passport bc I lost my citizenship document somehow and it costs $550 to replace plus like many months of waiting for it. Birth certificate doesn't work since I was not born here.

Last edited:
LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
Yea I can't get a passport bc I lost my citizenship document somehow and it costs $550 to replace plus like many months of waiting for it. Birth certificate doesn't work since I was not born here.
Oh I understand the problem now, but I don't waiting months and paying for your citizenship document (etc) will cost less than finding, marrying a European

Reactions: Former-hater-current