HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
This is probably only a childish outburst of mine, but I want to die so bad right now. I have a stable life (at least that is what everyone think) and I feel like I am not allowed to leave, like everything will break without me. I feel like I should take care of my family, of school
But it's so hard

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, Shivali and cutejellybean
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound tiring being trapped in that situation and it's understandable wishing to be free from this world but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: HitBlackVein
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's definitely not childish to be weary of your own pain, you are strong for putting up with it. I also want to die and it is very painful to be forced to live when you want to die. Having a stable life doesn't mean that you are childish for rejecting it, there is plenty of unavoidable pain in every life. I hope your situation improves.

Reactions: HitBlackVein
HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
It's definitely not childish to be weary of your own pain, you are strong for putting up with it. I also want to die and it is very painful to be forced to live when you want to die. Having a stable life doesn't mean that you are childish for rejecting it, there is plenty of unavoidable pain in every life. I hope your situation improves.
Thank you, i wish you the best