• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I've check the non-fatal testimonies from that popular thread and it seems like the only people who fail without rescue are the ones who didn't follow the guide. One guy drank 1.5l of water, another used orange juice instead of water, some didn't drink enough SN. Overall I saw the lack of details in such accounts.

Haven't found a single testimony where the guide was followed precisely and the person wasn't rescued. I'd say you need to vomit pretty much instantly if following the guide + no rescue to fail.

Trying to ctb on impulse isn't a good idea, this way you can overlook a lot of things, which is crucial to such method as SN.

Reactions: C_F and WhatIsMyLife
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Well, if I'd survive and my feet and hands were blue, I'd go to the hospital immediately.

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
@LifeAfterDeath00 I hope you're alright. Take rest and proper care of yourself. Be kind to yourself. You can answer all those questions later. Wishingg you strengthh❤

Reactions: all_pointless, FriendofDeath, x-Ace-x and 1 other person