Bunnymmm

Bunnymmm

Aug 29, 2022
The people in this society are partially to blame for some people's suffering. When they give kindness to people, they take it and usually don't return it. I have had too many experiences with so called friends where I am the one who is making the first move, plans, etc. They usually will not return the favor or try to follow up under the guise of being busy. I am upset with what society allows for people to do to other people, especially to those who try to reach out. You want to know why so many good people commit suicide?

The answer is that they don't get the good they give out to the world back. So they realize this and decide there is no point in trying to be alive, and part of a society that only encourages narcissistic behavior towards others. (There is a reason that narcissism was taken off of the mental disorder guide in 2010.)

To society,

Wake up people! Start giving more good into the world and reduce narcissistic influences. Start beneficial mental health campaigns, maybe your suicide rate will go lower if we started to encourage people to start giving good.

Rant over and thank you!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, mekurin, conquest_gold and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all I think humans are very self centred, I just think in general other people cannot really be relied on in this cruel world, to me humans are the worst species. But I just think that many people will wish to ctb no matter what, many find relief in not existing anymore and see it as being preferable, I've never wished to exist here and I could never want to suffer and decay from old age.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Rogue Proxy, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I would try to keep my general expectations of other people as low as possible to avoid disappointment. Never expect kindness, generosity or acts to be returned in kind. Then when someone does do something nice it comes as a pleasant surprise. Expectations only ever lead to sadness and disappointment.

I try not to go out of my way for people and make exceptions for the people that do nice things for me. If I do something nice anyway it's because I wanted to do it and I make that enough for me. I don't expect anything back. I surround myself with people that I want to do nice things for and give me a feeling of mutual benefit.

Good friends are hard to find, I wish everyone luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, mekurin, saddestbunny and 2 others
D

David_S

Jul 5, 2023
A REAL friend, a TRUE friend, is a myth. It's just people pretending to be a friend (to get something) until it no longer suits/profits them. They they "move on".

I am near 60 now, lived over 1/3 of my life right here in this house, same phone number, easy to find. I've not seen or heard from anyone I've called friend in years now. At least I know how they honestly feel now.

Help strangers, be kind to others, and show your gratitude and give thanks to those who are kind to you. Just never delude yourself that anyone is doing it for reasons beyond personal gain, whether you understand what it is or not.

Reactions: Aisley, saddestbunny and Bunnymmm
Bunnymmm

Bunnymmm

Aug 29, 2022
I see why humans are the worst species, we have the intelligence and power to change
A REAL friend, a TRUE friend, is a myth. It's just people pretending to be a friend (to get something) until it no longer suits/profits them. They they "move on".

I am near 60 now, lived over 1/3 of my life right here in this house, same phone number, easy to find. I've not seen or heard from anyone I've called friend in years now. At least I know how they honestly feel now.

Help strangers, be kind to others, and show your gratitude and give thanks to those who are kind to you. Just never delude yourself that anyone is doing it for reasons beyond personal gain, whether you understand what it is or not.
Jave you tried to reach out to people and they just ignored you?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
D

David_S

Jul 5, 2023
I see why humans are the worst species, we have the intelligence and power to change

Jave you tried to reach out to people and they just ignored you?
Emails, PM's, DM's, texts, FB, sent but nothing since sometime in 2020. I'm slow, but I get the picture.

Reactions: Bunnymmm