M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
i am not reaching the end , i am writing this post with an extremely disturbed mind , i am mentally sick , i have been in this forum for 1 year or six months . i am not able to find any method that would bring an end to this misery , i have tried nitrogen , and charcoal i failed . i am jealous at this world . this struggle is i am alone going through , i dont know what to do next . i have joined a job as a delivery worker i am not making anything . i wasnt working for many years . now i joined the job for making some money to buy things apparatus to end this miserable life of mine , i am not getting anything from the job meaningful amount as savings . life is extremely hard to manage , why do i have this dog life . i do not have anything in life love , relationships , money . i made this post not as to beg for money or anything . i dont know how to bring an end to this miserable life of mine . . i am selling my things to get some basic money . even in those deals rich people acting poor . got things of me at a very low rate . this happens in india a lot . india is a land of cunning and cheap people . i do not claim i am an angel . but i am a straight forward person not sharp enough to know the games and cunning shrude actions of people . i am getting exploited by everyone . i do not want to exist in this world . this world is not for light hearted sensitive extremely empathetic people like me

i do not know the point of this post . i am just born to suffer at 31 , half of my life my youth all gone sitting at home . i have nothing to expect from this life . can anyone put me to an eternal sleep .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Parnate, Emmie, LittleJem and 5 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
sorry to read that. I hope you feel better soon
What is India like?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My life is also not much more than going to chores and being in a house. I think i was born to be an outcast, probably. I don't like the world or people either, just some people.

Last edited:
R

round2hell

Sep 19, 2022
I am too from India and also looking to CTB. I can feel your feelings. Life is really miserable for many people. Hope u find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It would be ideal if dying is as easy as just wishing to be gone. I find it horrible how people are forced to exist and they have to endure such awful lives where things will just get worse as time goes on. We do really live in a pro suffering world as they purposely make it so difficult for us to exit. Life itself certainly is the problem and to me it's all just so unfair.
I hope you find freedom.