• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Timetoleave, mediocre and 2 others
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Same here. I felt this strange affectionate, dare I say, "hope," for a week. I didn't want to tell myself I was hoping for anything, merely I was "open" to the possibility of positive change, and that I was willing to rise and meet the demand of such. Now... I feel emptied again. I'm unsure how I felt so physically thrilled... it must have been an anomaly. It was pointless, regardless. I have nothing, and no one, to hope for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre and TheDevilsAngel
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
So am I. I can't think and always have that "thousand yard stare" in public. I can't feel anything, nothing makes me laugh or feel better, and my coping mechanisms stopped working. I don't know who I am because I've basically grown up with my depression and lost myself very young.
I am truly just a miserable existence whose purpose is to be a cautionary example to others.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, TheDevilsAngel and WhyIsLife56
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
same when people speak to me I just zone out and don't communicate anymore. When I'm asked a question I respond with one word answers. Don't have the energy to talk in full sentences anymore. Day-to-day just stare at four walls or a computer screen. Do absolutely nothing.

Ebin

Ebin

Dec 18, 2019
If it makes you feel any better, I don't know what's wrong with me either. Not even video games bring me joy, I haven't laughed for years. If you don't count the crazy and pointless laughter that comes to me as soon as I'm sad, maybe it's a defensive reaction against depression.

I am also too tired for everything, although I have a lot to do.
Even when I'm hungry there's no motivation to go to the fridge, I just lie or sit there, just like in my free time.