• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I can't talk to my friends because I don't want to burden them. Can't talk to parents for the same reason. In the past I've overheard them complaining about my obsession with death, the fact that I never seem to get better, and about how I'm always in and out of mental hospitals (although I have only been there 2 times). I obviously can't talk to my therapist because I'll be hospitalized again. But somewhere, deep down, a little part of me still believes I can be saved. What the hell do I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, Untitled and kypnrp
U

Untitled

Jan 14, 2019
Hey diaryofawimpycrow, you can vent here. We don't judge. If you want to be saved, we're behind you. If you don't want to be saved, we're behind you too.

Anyway I hope you will find peace soon.

K

kypnrp

Aug 17, 2019
Hey, don't feel that way. Feel free to DM me or anything if you want, there are people out there for you. I kind of feel you, I've stopped talking to my friends about my situation and yeah, this kind of thing sucks.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hey diaryofawimpycrow, you can vent here. We don't judge. If you want to be saved, we're behind you. If you don't want to be saved, we're behind you too.

Anyway I hope you will find peace soon.

You do the best you can that all we can all do

Surround yourself with people that really care for you is a good start :-)

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
You can be around a 100 people and be alone. At least that's how it is for me. If there's a part of you that believes you can be saved, that's great. It's called hope, my friend. We could all use a little of that.

Reactions: Mloureiro
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Hey! At least you said you have friends!
I haven't got a single one!
You can work around your situation, i can feel it!
You still got people looking out for you!

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Im in the SAME spot as you. All we want to talk about is our misery and our soon to be bus. Aint nobody trying to hear that shit. We know this. Either its here on SS or keep it to ones self.

I think a little part of us all wants to be saved. But usually the world requires that reocvery entail growing up and saivng your own ass. To which I have decided that I dont want to save myself. It sounds like a boring, hideous job. But for many it is the nectar of life.

Figure out what you want more than ANYTHING else and determine if you are willing to do what it takes to get it........ if not----- well what other choice do ya have?

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy