princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
Hi all, I'm quite new here
Everyday is a suffocating unloving situation, constantly waiting to explode onto me. I am so tired of being here, being here for people I love so much. To never get the same in return. It feels so soul crushing, I've often thought how badly I don't want any of my family to feel regret for what they did or didn't do when I die. Now though, im beginning to think they'll be devestated but angry thinking I'm selfish. Even in death I'm selfish. Even in death I'm trapped to this definition. I honestly wish it was physically possible to bang my head on the wall until I go into a coma. I can bang my head and get as much brain damage as I want but it will never give me the ctb I know I deserve.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, Pluto, Hirokami and 5 others
sickofbeinghere

sickofbeinghere

sad girl
Oct 27, 2021
hi, welcome to ss!
Im sorry that everything feels so awful right now. i relate to a lot of what you wrote, and I really hope life starts to get better for you

• Hugs
Reactions: princessdepression
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful, I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. It can be a dreadful feeling when every day brings so much pain. I'm sorry you are going through this. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: princessdepression