• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Dont have anyone irl to talk to this about but Its pretty funny imo so thought id post it here. Maintance people in my apps just come in whenever and one of them left my stove on with a rice cooker ontop. Smell of smoke woke me up and i double checked to make sure it wasnt me only to run into a room packed with smoke bc the window was closed and we have like fire doors. Fire alarm went off like 30 mins later and im pretty sure if i didnt take that rice cooker off in time it woulda been an electrical fire. Worst part of the story has to be the fact i prolly smelled like shit bc i just woke up and all the ppl who came to check in on my room kept insulting me and how messy it was for the next 2 hours whilst the room vented. Had to be the worst part of the experience why couldnt the fire have killed me.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Dont have anyone irl to talk to this about but Its pretty funny imo so thought id post it here. Maintance people in my apps just come in whenever and one of them left my stove on with a rice cooker ontop. Smell of smoke woke me up and i double checked to make sure it wasnt me only to run into a room packed with smoke bc the window was closed and we have like fire doors. Fire alarm went off like 30 mins later and im pretty sure if i didnt take that rice cooker off in time it woulda been an electrical fire. Worst part of the story has to be the fact i prolly smelled like shit bc i just woke up and all the ppl who came to check in on my room kept insulting me and how messy it was for the next 2 hours whilst the room vented. Had to be the worst part of the experience why couldnt the fire have killed me.

Thnks t/ tht maintnnce persn = ws almst mch mssier & thy shld b gr8tfl tht bcse of u = ws nt

Hpe u mde a cmplaint

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Thnks t/ tht maintnnce persn = ws almst mch mssier & thy shld b gr8tfl tht bcse of u = ws nt

Hpe u mde a cmplaint
I probably should but tbh im too nervous to and only my rice cooker was lost lol. Hope they dont take money out of my deposit for all this burnt on plastic though

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I probably should but tbh im too nervous to and only my rice cooker was lost lol. Hope they dont take money out of my deposit for all this burnt on plastic though

Mght b wrth informng lnd-lrd jst in cse - nt hve 2 b a cmplaint bt cld b a heds up s/ tht u r nt hld accountble fr smethng whch ws nt ur flt

Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier