• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
PXL 20230917 190922906

This gear looks good as a H2S generator.

Step 1. Put 5g sodium sulfide nonahydrate (Na2S.9H2O) into the bottle.
Step 2 (Optional). Wrap the end of the thin black tube with tissues dipped with sodium carbonate solution (to absorb the H2S that leaks out)
Step 2. Mix 5g oxalic acid dihydrate (H2C2O4.2H2O) with 50ml water.
(Maybe don't dissolve it at this time? o.w. the reaction would be too fast and H2S leaks before tube is connected)
Step 3. Wear the mask.
Step 4. Hold my breath, pour the oxalic acid water into the bottle, connect the tube asap
Step 5. Shake the bottle to encourage dissolution, breathe in.

I can get the chemicals of analytical reagent grade, so I can calculate the amount.
5g of each sulfide and acid mixed will generate ~0.5L H2S when completely reacted.
This will be far more than enough for this gear (the bottle is only 1L volume),
while limiting the danger to rescuers (only 71 ppm in 7 cubic meters).

Oxalic acid is better than hydrochloric acid here because it will not evaporate and the reaction is milder.
HCl gas can be irritating.
(Has to be hydrochloric acid with iron sulfide, oxalic acid does not effectively react with iron sulfide)

Any suggestions for this method?

Reactions: Qimaster and pthnrdnojvsc
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Compared to inert gas it sounds worse. Since it is poisonous - are you sure that you won't suffer during the attempt?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Seems like a great way to make one of the fastest and peaceful methods less dangerous to others.

I'm definitely interested to see how you develop this concept.

H2S was one of the most popular methods until people started killing so many bystanders.

Reactions: peace_van
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
H2S smells so terribly, so I would rather suffer from a pain ))

Reactions: Kompass
peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Compared to inert gas it sounds worse. Since it is poisonous - are you sure that you won't suffer during the attempt?
I hope the reaction speed is fast enough so that the concentration reaches 1000 ppm in seconds (but it shouldn't be too fast to impair me before I securely connect the tube, which is hard to guarantee. This setup is based on my experience in chemistry lab
H2S smells so terribly, so I would rather suffer from a pain ))
As long as the concentration quickly goes beyond 150 ppm you won't smell it
And that's why I said "hold my breath" when doing it

Last edited:
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
View attachment 120034

This gear looks good as a H2S generator.

Step 1. Put 5g sodium sulfide nonahydrate (Na2S.9H2O) into the bottle.
Step 2 (Optional). Wrap the end of the thin black tube with tissues dipped with sodium carbonate solution (to absorb the H2S that leaks out)
Step 2. Mix 5g oxalic acid dihydrate (H2C2O4.2H2O) with 50ml water.
(Maybe don't dissolve it at this time? o.w. the reaction would be too fast and H2S leaks before tube is connected)
Step 3. Wear the mask.
Step 4. Hold my breath, pour the oxalic acid water into the bottle, connect the tube asap
Step 5. Shake the bottle to encourage dissolution, breathe in.

I can get the chemicals of analytical reagent grade, so I can calculate the amount.
5g of each sulfide and acid mixed will generate ~0.5L H2S when completely reacted.
This will be far more than enough for this gear (the bottle is only 1L volume),

Oxalic acid is better than hydrochloric acid here because it will not evaporate and the reaction is milder.
HCl gas can be irritating.
(Has to be hydrochloric acid with iron sulfide, oxalic acid does not effectively react with iron sulfide)

Any suggestions for this method?
Will this method work with 400 ml of sulphereted lime sulphur (lime sulphur dip on amazon) and 400 ml of toilet cleaner?

After mixing, do you know how much time it takes to generate atleast 500 ppm? As that is when you start losing cordination right? Like you said we have to have time to tighten the tube.

Also can you post the link or PM me this gas mask gear? I image searched it and nothing showed up. Or can you please tell me what I should search to find something similar.
What I want is a 1L or 2L bottle like in the pic, because anything larger than that is impossible for me to buy without suspicion.

I'm also looking into hydrogen sulphide method with gas mask. Didn't find any other thread on it other than yours. I'm also kind of short on time.

Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
0.5 L is 500ml of H2S. Will that give us 1000 ppm of H2S gas which is required for instant death?
Again, atleast 1000 ppm is needed for ctb right. So isn't 71 ppm too little?

Have you experimented more with this method? Please let me know. I am desperate and this has to be my one and only attempt.