• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bonemilk

bonemilk

Nov 5, 2023
i've definitely heard a lot about how acetaminophen is a screwed up medication to OD on; liver failure, etc. but i read somewhere that the benchmark for a fatal hydrocodone dose is 90mg. i have 22 pills of these pills (see thread title);; although a ridiculous amount of acetaminophen included, that's 110mg of hydrocodone. also keep in mind that these are nearly 15 year old pills... i am a female, ~5'3", within the range of 110-120 lbs (and may lose weight approaching my date). could this be a viable method? i'm thinking about adding on some antiemetics too, just in case.

I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
i am in similar boat - i dont think its enough though
how old r u?

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I dont think it'll work, but if you don't have any other method, be sure to get piss drunk on alcohol while attempting this, it'll increase the effects of hydrocodone. Unfortunately if you survive, you'll most probably end up with liver damage

bonemilk

bonemilk

Nov 5, 2023
I dont think it'll work, but if you don't have any other method, be sure to get piss drunk on alcohol while attempting this, it'll increase the effects of hydrocodone. Unfortunately if you survive, you'll most probably end up with liver damage
dammit :/ ty for the info tho, guess i'll have to start looking into hanging/partial hanging lol