• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
People need to appreciate how hot Hwang Hyunjin is. He's so handsome

Attachments

• ECA6A5F8-DC4A-4A24-AD7B-A903F68AF04F.jpeg
    ECA6A5F8-DC4A-4A24-AD7B-A903F68AF04F.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 69B1171F-B7B6-4D76-A02A-79B2F5CC6300.jpeg
    69B1171F-B7B6-4D76-A02A-79B2F5CC6300.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I like how his look combines elements of both femininity and masculinity.

His long hair and semi-feminine facial features (nose tip, lips) create a non-threatening aura, while his defined jawline and other masculine features (nose, bridge) show ambition and strength.

Overall, both photos look enigmatic and mysterious due to how he looks in the camera.

I guess some people can call that "hot."

~~~
Looked at a few pictures of him in google. I suspect he did filler injections in his chin and jaw (on the sides)... But that is just my observation.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
~~~
Looked at a few pictures of him in google. I suspect he did filler injections in his chin and jaw (on the sides)... But that is just my observation.

He hasn't quite reached Michael Jackson levels of plastic surgery yet, but it appears he has had some work done. But I bet @sserafim doesn't care and still thinks he's hot.

Last edited:
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
If you align yourself to western beauty standards as an Asian or any other POC, you'll find yourself internalizing racism and self-hatred. There's a whole world outside of the western sphere where people of different appearances are admired. Hollywood spends so much of its resources propping up very specific standards.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
If you align yourself to western beauty standards as an Asian or any other POC, you'll find yourself internalizing racism and self-hatred. There's a whole world outside of the western sphere where people of different appearances are admired. Hollywood spends so much of its resources propping up very specific standards.
Even Asian beauty standards focus on whiteness though. They're still Eurocentric. Double eyelids, pale skin and a small, thin and pointy nose with a high nose bridge are ideal. I have all of those already, but the fold of my double eyelids isn't very big. I still wish that my eyes were bigger, wider and longer, and that they were deep set like Caucasians' eyes are. I wear eyeliner to make my eyes look longer but I wish that they actually were

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Even Asian beauty standards focus on whiteness though. They're still Eurocentric. Double eyelids, pale skin and a small, thin and pointy nose with a high nose bridge are ideal. I have all of those already, but the fold of my double eyelids isn't very big. I still wish that my eyes were bigger, wider and longer, and that they were deep set like Caucasians' eyes are. I wear eyeliner to make my eyes look longer but I wish that they actually were
The pale skin thing actually has more to do with classism then whiteness.

Also, I find the dude meh looking. He's pretty, but incredibly generic looking by k-pop standards. I don't I find most most kpop idols that attractive. All that plastic surgery and makeup makes them all look alike. It's like looking at a product rather than a person. I wish they'd start embracing their natural features more.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
what groups do you stan?:love: i used to love stray kids
SKZ is my ult. My biases are Hyunjin and Minho. Btw, Han Jisung has the same exact birthday as me. I get SKZ on a soul level. I also stan Enhypen. I'm a casual listener of BTS, Ateez, etc. Wbu?
The pale skin thing actually has more to do with classism then whiteness.

Also, I find the dude meh looking. He's pretty, but incredibly generic looking by k-pop standards. I don't I find most most kpop idols that attractive. All that plastic surgery and makeup makes them all look alike. It's like looking at a product rather than a person. I wish they'd start embracing their natural features more.
What about Lee Know? He's so hot

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
SKZ is my ult. Han Jisung has the same exact birthday as me. I get SKZ on a soul level. I also stan Enhypen. I'm a casual listener of BTS, Ateez, etc. Wbu?
I used to be into boy groups [BTS, EXO, SKZ, TXT, Ateez] but now im more into girl groups like Ive, twice and blackpink the only bg i stan now is PLAVE. Also ateez was my first ever concert and it was so fucking cool like San in real life is like seeing an angle:happy:

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I used to be into boy groups [BTS, EXO, SKZ, TXT, Ateez] but now im more into girl groups like Ive, twice and blackpink the only bg i stan now is PLAVE. Also ateez was my first ever concert and it was so fucking cool like San in real life is like seeing an angle:happy:
Oh nice. Who were your SKZ biases? My first ever concert was SKZ and it was so cool seeing Hyunjin and Minho irl. They were so hot. I listen to girl groups, but I don't stan them. I listen to IVE, aespa, LSF, Baemon, Blackpink, Everglow, NewJeans, ILLIT, ITZY, etc. I couldn't get into Twice though

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Oh nice. Who were your SKZ biases? My first ever concert was SKZ and it was so cool seeing Hyunjin and Minho irl. They were so hot
Han was my everything, its very cringe looking back;-; i also loved Chan