• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Would you live out this life of yours to completion or jump into eternal suffering in Hell via ctb (if it were real)? Jigsaw music plays

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I mean if an actual biblical hell existed I would take the short period that is my life to not be there.

Even if the horrific anticipation would be a form of hell, biblical hell is essentially suffering that is so extreme, permanent, and worlds beyond ours that any space or time away from it is worth it.

Thankfully, a biblical hell cannot logically exist unless God himself is exceptionally cruel, in which case we're all fucked regardless 🤡

To answer the thread title: I would feel not very good...

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I mean if an actual biblical hell existed I would take the short period that is my life to not be there.

Even if the horrific anticipation would be a form of hell, biblical hell is essentially suffering that is so extreme, permanent, and worlds beyond ours that any space or time away from it is worth it.

Thankfully, a biblical hell cannot logically exist unless God himself is exceptionally cruel, in which case we're all fucked regardless 🤡

To answer the thread title: I would feel not very good...
I'm in mental hell. What's the difference? Is eternal bodily pain worse than eternal mental pain?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I guess it would be extremely painful at first, but I will get used to the pain after a few weeks/years/decades.

Everything can become repetitive if you do it long enough.
What would you think about in eternity?

Reactions: sserafim
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
What would you think about in eternity?
(not a native speaker, so sorry if I misinterpreted your question)

Do you mean that I will never get used to such pain? I do not think so. The biggest pain for me would be to consciously do the same thing (or have it done to me) over and over again.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
If I knew that CTB would lead to eternity in hell, I would not do it of course, because there'd be no point.

I'd suffer this life and hopefully go to heaven.

But thankfully heaven and hell do not exist.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I'm in mental hell. What's the difference? Is eternal bodily pain worse than eternal mental pain?
That's not really what I meant. I meant that biblical hell breaks physical and metaphysical laws so that the pain is beyond what our physical bodies - or minds - can comprehend.

Psychologically speaking, mental pain can be just as painful as physical pain; in fact, very similar nociceptive (pain) neurons fire for both. It's a shame our society doesn't take mental suffering seriously...
I'm a masochist so I'd be fine with it.
Masochism relies on adjacent pleasure networks being activated in the brain; namely the associated endorphin release.

Biblical hell generally doesn't accommodate endorphins or other pleasure-related sensations.

I know you're just being humorous. So am I ;)

• Yay!
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
xinino

xinino

I am sorry, pls come back
Mar 31, 2024
I can't understand how mistake like disbelief which only can result in worst cases a LIMITED harm to the world worth a UNLIMITED torment. And verse versa can be applied to heaven.

So, if I got brutalized for eternity, I'd feel injustice.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Hell is fake. It was made up to scare people. Christianity as a whole is just a means of controlling people. Why would you live on for eternity? I think that reincarnation is more likely because people are constantly being born and they need souls. It doesn't make sense to be stuck in the same place for eternity, and for there to be such a drastic polarization (heaven versus hell, aka pure bliss vs pure torture)

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Hell is fake. It was made up to scare people. Christianity as a whole is just a means of controlling people. Why would you live on for eternity? I think that reincarnation is more likely because people are constantly being born and they need souls. It doesn't make sense to be stuck in the same place for eternity, and for there to be such a drastic polarization (heaven versus hell, aka pure bliss vs pure torture)
Blasphemy!

• Yay!