• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I often wonder how my parents will react following the news of my CTB and I have seen many people ask the same question on this forum . The video below will give a peak . Watch it from 3:30 .

Background: This video is of a mother who finds out her 20 year old son (Dominic) was killed in a car accident . It covers - Officers approaching the woman , officers telling her the news of her sons death and the mothers mental state for the next half an hour.
It was later found out that her son was actually murdered by his girlfriend who attempted a murder-suicide by driving the vehicle in a building at high speed . The woman in the video (the deceased mom) was just told that it was a car accident at the time of filming. A teenager (Davion) who was hitching a ride in the same car also died . The girlfriend (Mackenzie Shirilla) survived and was sentenced to 15 years in prison with the possibility of parole after completion of the term.

RIP to Dominic and Davion .

Dark Window

Dark Window

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2024
Mackenzie Shirilla yeah I remember that. 15 years for murdering two people is outrageous. Fucking whore. Sorry for language but what a cunt.

Insane how she may get out in her 30s.

Reactions: MeltingBrain and Forveleth
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
As my suicide date gets closer, I think more and more about it. Given my circumstances (chronic pain), even though I don't think they will accept it, I hope they will be understanding.

I'm CTB precisely in a date where my whole family will be in my city, so they can help each other grieve and have a funeral if they like.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Yep. I have watched a lot of videos from parents who have lost children. It's devastating. I know it will crush my parents but I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night with no end in sight. Also I know they would most likely not be supportive of the life changes I need to make to be happy so, oh well, they can be sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain and dogteeth