• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorararara

sorararara

simple and clean
Feb 12, 2023
I only have online friends and they would only know about my death if i tell them beforehand… i don't want to ghost anyone.

i just don't know what to tell them. everything sounds either way too unserious or way too fucking cringe

i'm not asking anyone to write out a note for me lol. just asking for ideas…

Reactions: imtiredreallytired
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
My idea about this part of process is that I would have delayed message what is sent out when you have already passed. I assume otherwise they would try talk out of it or similar.

Reactions: sorararara and imtiredreallytired
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Yeah, I scheduled texts to the people I thought would care. What I wrote just came naturally; why I feel this is the best thing for me, thank you for [reasons I'm glad I knew them], I hope you can forgive me, I love you.

Reactions: sorararara