• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
I have to kill myself. Why when doing partial suspension do I keep tilting my head up to breath? Why am I not passing out, but instead suffocating?

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Partial suspension is agonizing, I tried it. There are much better options out there. You have to have a good understanding of where your arteries are located. And what knots are best.

E

elacnt

Some people are born with tragedy in their blood
Feb 18, 2020
Did you follow the method thread? The "night-night" method mega thread.

Reactions: Indieblue and Melkus2020
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This thread may have some good info :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/
There is also this one :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself-improved-information.24972/

I thought this thread was interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

However, would you like to tell us about yourself ?
Are you certain your issues can't be worked on in some way ?

:heart:

Reactions: zeroambition
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. First,you'd have to tell us which partial position you're using...like are you on your knees kneeling or standing?

If you're not passing out,it could be the rope size,noose type,the amount of weight you're putting into it,the location of the noose on your neck,etc.

It should be a simple slip knot with 2 loops instead of the one that's shown in all the videos. The knot goes on the back of your neck(some people claim it works better for some people next to your left ear),with the noose above the Adam's apple...it could be placed below if you're kneeling into it...but if you're putting enough pressure with your neck pointing upwards more,it'll put a lot of pressure on the Adam's apple. You want 8-10 mm rope. And you definitely have to put a lot of pressure into it to pass out unless the rope is positioned perfectly. Leaning into it only slightly will likely only compress jugulars(veins that bring blood from the brain),which builds up pressure since the carotids(arteries that bring blood to the brain) bring blood in but the blood can't leave.

Now,if you are hesitant,please think about it. Suicide is a permanent act. It's not wrong or right,I'm not judging you. But just be sure it's what you want,please. If you need to talk at all,I am here,as are others. Please chat back if you need someone to talk or vent to.

Reactions: zeroambition
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Hello. First,you'd have to tell us which partial position you're using...like are you on your knees kneeling or standing?

If you're not passing out,it could be the rope size,noose type,the amount of weight you're putting into it,the location of the noose on your neck,etc.

It should be a simple slip knot with 2 loops instead of the one that's shown in all the videos. The knot goes on the back of your neck(some people claim it works better for some people next to your left ear),with the noose above the Adam's apple...it could be placed below if you're kneeling into it...but if you're putting enough pressure with your neck pointing upwards more,it'll put a lot of pressure on the Adam's apple. You want 8-10 mm rope. And you definitely have to put a lot of pressure into it to pass out unless the rope is positioned perfectly. Leaning into it only slightly will likely only compress jugulars(veins that bring blood from the brain),which builds up pressure since the carotids(arteries that bring blood to the brain) bring blood in but the blood can't leave.

Now,if you are hesitant,please think about it. Suicide is a permanent act. It's not wrong or right,I'm not judging you. But just be sure it's what you want,please. If you need to talk at all,I am here,as are others. Please chat back if you need someone to talk or vent to.

I'm in the 3rd position shown there with my butt on the ground. I have shirts tied together to make a rope so that the rope (made with shirts) is over the bathroom door

Like this:

I have a neck tie made into a slip knot around my neck that is attached to the rope

I have plastic bags around my neck so I can't tilt my neck back up to breath, but I try hanging for 10-15 seconds and don't pass out.

I've been trying this for 4 nights in a row!
I want to get it right :(

Maybe this is random but could be a factor: I'm 240 pounds (don't know if that has anything to do with it) And yes I have tested the ligature to hold my weight.

I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
You should find your carotid artery and press it. Otherwise you will gasp for air.

Reactions: elacnt
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
You should lool for your sweet spot first.

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
This thread may have some good info :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/
There is also this one :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself-improved-information.24972/

I thought this thread was interesting :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
I think it's a partial suspension method. If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

However, would you like to tell us about yourself ?
Are you certain your issues can't be worked on in some way ?

:heart:
I used your sources. Thank you so much. But I still can't pass out from hanging :(. Is it because my butt is touching the ground?
You should find your carotid artery and press it. Otherwise you will gasp for air.
I literally can't find my carotid artery. No matter where I put the rope around my neck I never pass out :(

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I used your sources. Thank you so much. But I still can't pass out from hanging :(. Is it because my butt is touching the ground?
I'm not knowledgeable in this area, I was just passing on links that appeared to be well written....