• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Does alcohol work? What's the best inhibitor breaker

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I'm going to tie my hands with rope or a zip tie and then move them behind me before I step off.

• Informative
Reactions: HopelesslyAlive
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
People here have said that alcohol definitely isn't a good thing to drink before hanging yourself as it inhibits you therefore you may be more likely to fuck something up and permanently harm yourself rather than actually kill yourself. As for a way to get over the SI of hanging, I'm unsure but it certainly isn't alcohol.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm going to tie my hands with rope or a zip tie and then move them behind me before I step off.
It will look like you were executed 🤣😅
I think I will do same if I choose this method.
People here have said that alcohol definitely isn't a good thing to drink before hanging yourself as it inhibits you therefore you may be more likely to fuck something up and permanently harm yourself rather than actually kill yourself. As for a way to get over the SI of hanging, I'm unsure but it certainly isn't alcohol.
Being (not blackout) drunk was the only thing that ever made me even come close to trying out a method

U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Hello,

Based on what I have read through other forms discussing full/partial hanging methods, when you do partial hanging, the unconscious is so quick, fast, and painless that you even do resist to die and have no SI.

It has to do with compressing the carotid artery, when compressed fully, unconscious is very quick and you don't realize it,

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
It will look like you were executed 🤣😅
I think I will do same if I choose this method.
I will either make a short video or write a note saying that I did it myself, that I tied myself. : )