• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
As the title says, is there a way one can press through their fear of heights in order to jump? Like would being intoxicated/drugged in any way be a good idea, or is that a recipe for disaster?

idk why, but I've always considered jumping my choice for ctb. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am scared of heights, and that I'd truly know I'm ready to ctb if I could conquer my final fear. But maybe I'm just having an awful day, and I want to "speed up the process" by "unnaturally" overcoming my fear.

Am I even making sense?

• Love
Reactions: inthislifeorthenext and Tobiichi
D

Dutch1986

-
Jan 25, 2024
Mabey try spending some time at a good height until you get used to it. That might take too long for your tastes though. Dunno if alcohol would help, guess it depends on if what type of drunk you are

Reactions: wondering&wandering
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe benzos would help?

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
Mabey try spending some time at a good height until you get used to it.
I feel like that's never helped in the past, but maybe if I actively think about it like that it could work. Thanks!
Maybe benzos would help?
I don't have any experience with them, but I'll have to look into it. Thanks!

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I used to be scared of height but i got use to it by going often on rooftop building, everytime the fear is going away little by little.

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Jan 12, 2024
I used to be scared of height but i got use to it by going often on rooftop building, everytime the fear is going away little by little.
Okay, interesting. Then I might have to try that. Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, is your ctb choice jumping, too?

Reactions: Gonnerr
Tobiichi

Tobiichi

Anime is love, Anime is life
Jan 25, 2024
That's very relatable,
As a pathetic coward, I cringe at the thought of hitting concrete at bone breaking speed,
The suffering, pain I will inevitably feel makes this suicide method appaling for me
I want to Jump, but my mind overrides my will, I freeze