Pandora_91

Pandora_91

Oct 27, 2020
I'm looking for any good advice concerning Heroin overdose.

How do I make sure I won't wake up from it?

I understand time is if essense, the question is rather technical, how much H, and what else should I consider to be absolutely sure to die from it?

I hope it is not too explicit.

Any advice is welcome,

/P

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Huntfish34
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
if you're serious about an OD as your method and want to have a better chance at success, don't use h, get f.
also i would advise heavily against this method unless you have experience with drug use specifically intravenously. tbh you don't seem to know what quantity you would need and that is a bit of a red flag that way..

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34 and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
if you're serious about an OD as your method and want to have a better chance at success, don't use h, get f.
also i would advise heavily against this method unless you have experience with drug use specifically intravenously. tbh you don't seem to know what quantity you would need and that is a bit of a red flag that way..
Would I not have a higher chance if not used it before like I don't have a clue when it comes to things like that

Reactions: Huntfish34
sourpink

sourpink

Aug 27, 2020
Would I not have a higher chance if not used it before like I don't have a clue when it comes to things like that

your tolerance will be nonexistent sure. but your chances of fucking up and attempting incorrectly and unsuccessfully are exponentially higher. please choose another method. this isn't Likely to go well aka as you'd like.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't have a clue how to go about finding fentanyl, making sure it's the Right Stuff, preparing however much I need or using it - which is all why I'm not planning to use it for my exit.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Huntfish34 and sourpink
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
your tolerance will be nonexistent sure. but your chances of fucking up and attempting incorrectly and unsuccessfully are exponentially higher. please choose another method. this isn't Likely to go well aka as you'd like.
Oh I'd never do it this way I was just curious when I read the thread

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sourpink
sourpink

sourpink

Aug 27, 2020
Oh I'd never do it this way I was just curious when I read the thread

oh ok good
i misunderstood and thought you were Considering h as your method never having even used before..