Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
How do you not have friends? I have a friend that's soo much better off without me but I can't seem to drop them. I always end up messaging them after a day or so. And I can't get them out of my head.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
That doesn't work. At least in this case.
Have they tried it? I meant being completely honest in friendships usually leads to a falling out on one side or the other, ironically. I was being somewhat facetious. I really don't know how to curb OP's issue when they are the ones running back to their friend.

OP, is there a reason you think they are better off without you and have they given you that impression? If having friends is distressing to you, you just need to do what's best for yourself. Tell them you need to distance. But if the friendship is mutually beneficial then I don't see the issue.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
For more context the problem is I am honest.

It's beneficial to me. Not so much them because of my honesty and I can't just not be because then..... Idk I just have a lot less to say plus I'd feel horrible for lying.

I guess I didn't exactly answer the other question.

OP, is there a reason you think they are better off without you and have they given you that impression?
Yes... They say it's fine but I can tell it's not. Plus we're just 2 completely different people. Of course this is something they pointed out, but I'm better off not saying anything so they don't feel bad about it.