• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

N00SE_MAN1A

Dec 10, 2018
Since My first attempt people have treated me differently. It feels like everybody sees me as the unstable person which they must be nice to. Nobody actually wants to deal with me. How do I pretend to be stable so they think I'm fine and people treat me like a normal person again? I dont talk about suicide and I try to be as nice as possible. What am I missing?

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Quite hard to do if you will have to be faking it for the whole time.
But i guess trying to adopt a more cheerful and playful attitude towards the people around you that make them change a bit. Play around a bit, tell some jokes, let out some loud laughs to soothen the mood.
It will also depend on their personalities.
Give it a try for like a month (if you can fake it for that long) and check for any changes.

Reactions: Haku and Stan
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Since My first attempt people have treated me differently. It feels like everybody sees me as the unstable person which they must be nice to. Nobody actually wants to deal with me. How do I pretend to be stable so they think I'm fine and people treat me like a normal person again? I dont talk about suicide and I try to be as nice as possible. What am I missing?
do you feel stable or unstable? why do you want to pretend ?

melancholy

melancholy

Jan 17, 2019
do you feel stable or unstable? why do you want to pretend ?
They are sick of people treating them differently and being fake.
Would feel quite bad to be aware that everyone is treating you in a false way.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and OreoWellington