• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I have read over everything I can and I can't figure out how to make a proper tourniquet. I think that is why I failed my attempt. Can someone explain how to tie one and where the lever to turn it would go?
The illustrations and explanations that I'm seeing on here just aren't clicking with me. I must be getting stupid that I can't follow instructions. It's like I need a video to understand 😞

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Better buy one. (amazon US$12,- brand name: TIME). If you want me to send you a book about the carotid method, let me know.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@NeverEndingPain

Have you considered the ratchet strap method?

Reactions: Sick of it all
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
@NeverEndingPain

Have you considered the ratchet strap method?
Even with that method I can't figure out where the buckle should be placed. Would you put it at the back of your neck?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Even with that method I can't figure out where the buckle should be placed. Would you put it at the back of your neck?
As long as you tighten it down enough I don't think it would matter. I know there are a few people on this forum who seem to be set on this option as their exit method. More information on this method can be found here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/post-1433595

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Is there anyone else that can explain how to make one or direct me to where to find it?
I've looked on YouTube and found some videos on DIY tourniquets to stop bleeding on limbs. They show using a material and tying a knot like how you first start to tie your shoes, then placing the lever over that knot and then tying another of the same knot once more. Is this the proper way?

S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
Better buy one. (amazon US$12,- brand name: TIME). If you want me to send you a book about the carotid method, let me know.
I'm not trying to be a dick but Time is not the brand. You use that tag to right in the time the tourniquet was applied. I can see how one could think that though by looking at it. Also the $12.00 tourniquets like these are knockoffs of the CAT tourniquets and have a reputation for breaking under use so be aware that you could have your ctb attempt go awry if one of the buckles snapped. The CAT tourniquets are around $30.00 and should not break at all. I'm highly considering thus route of I can not get a nitrogen rig.

Reactions: Nullm
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I've never attempted to purchase an actual brand name tourniquet or anything. All I did was use a cheap fabric belt that came free with a pair of shorts I purchased and a wooden spoon, like a pasta sauce spoon. I had problems at first because I was evenly compressing everything and getting a massive headache. I realized I can add additional padding (rolled up socks) in the locations I needed the most pressure and was good to go from there. I spin the spoon clockwise on my right side so that my shoulder prevents it's from spinning back in the opposite direction and releasing.

Reactions: my-end
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I've never attempted to purchase an actual brand name tourniquet or anything. All I did was use a cheap fabric belt that came free with a pair of shorts I purchased and a wooden spoon, like a pasta sauce spoon. I had problems at first because I was evenly compressing everything and getting a massive headache. I realized I can add additional padding (rolled up socks) in the locations I needed the most pressure and was good to go from there. I spin the spoon clockwise on my right side so that my shoulder prevents it's from spinning back in the opposite direction and releasing.
I want to go with the gas method. Do u ever think of that. I get so confused about it. If u ever want a partner I'm here

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
To op maybe try reading through here
Please update if you find that it's possible to do it with medical tourniquet made for stopping arteries in case of injuries
Edit : meaning like this one by cat as mentioned by sad_sack

Edit 2 : bad news it's hopeless theres a part 2 thread in the comments, I didn't read at first the comments even in the first thread ,

Attachments

• _-_-cat.jpg
    _-_-cat.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: