• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I don't want to have to buy some $300 fancy airtight tent, I just want to know how to seal off a cheap basic one.

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
paint the interior with silicone sealant or a thick gloss paint and leave somewhere warm and dry until totally dry?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
paint the interior with silicone sealant or a thick gloss paint and leave somewhere warm and dry until totally dry?

Or crawl in before the paint is dry, take some deep breaths and save yourself the expense of a suicide method :ahhha:

Note: This is a joke. Such fumes are not a suicide method.

Reactions: Justinian
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I used duct tape when I attempted co poisoning

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
I don't want to have to buy some $300 fancy airtight tent, I just want to know how to seal off a cheap basic one.
u could use elmers glue watered down a bit or a cheap pva glue undiluted, is this for a charcoal burner ctb?

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
u could use elmers glue watered down a bit or a cheap pva glue undiluted, is this for a charcoal burner ctb?
For the detergent method, I was going to use a car originally but it's too risky and I live right beside a forest so I figured a tent would be way better.

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I would stick to a car instead of a tent

Reactions: autumnal
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah? How come?
Tents inherently are not airtight and you would have to go through a lot of trouble to make them reliably airtight.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and autumnal
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
That's true but do you think duct tape would be good or no?
I guess so if you cover every single inch and somehow seal the opening. But it would also get pretty dark in there.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I guess so if you cover every single inch and somehow seal the opening. But it would also get pretty dark in there.
Yeah, it might be a little tough when I really think about it. I'll probably stick with the car, thanks.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Tents inherently are not airtight and you would have to go through a lot of trouble to make them reliably airtight.

This. Exactly this. You'd need to do so much sealing of practically every surface with either liquid solutions or tape that you'd essentially be building a new tent from scratch out of those mediums! :))

Reactions: allym101
W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
How about a car inside a tent? :hihi:

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
This. Exactly this. You'd need to do so much sealing of practically every surface with either liquid solutions or tape that you'd essentially be building a new tent from scratch out of those mediums! :))
Ah yeah you're completely right, thanks for the input guys! I'll stick with a car

Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Put a blanket on the top of the tent

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
where can you buy an airtight tent for $300?

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
For the detergent method, I was going to use a car originally but it's too risky and I live right beside a forest so I figured a tent would be way better.
elmers glue may be the way then

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
They don't need to be fully airtight. If the walls are windproof and waterproof it should do. Tape up the vents and you're done. If in doubt, get a tarpaulin large enough to cover the entire tent and stuff the edges underneath the tent as much as possible.