• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BarelyLucid

Dec 20, 2023
So the thing that pushed me over the edge involved my ex and my ex friend. Specifically it was how my ex asked me why I was stopping her from being happy with my ex friend and I realized that's the final straw that broke the camel's back for me. How do I write my notes and goodbyes without making them feel guilty about it. As much as I want to make them feel bad and single them out as the reason for my suicide, I do not want to cause more issues, I just want to go without having to think.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
In my note i just blamed nobody but myself. They'll certainly feel bad for what happened to me, but, at least, they're not going to feel that much guilt, since there was nothing they could do. Maybe this will help you... idk.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
B

BarelyLucid

Dec 20, 2023
All of my issues were caused by my ex and ex friend, I feel like if I just put that its my fault they won't believe it and they'll hold it against themselves. Part of me wants them too but I'd rather not for the sake of courtesy and my last favor to each of them.