• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
Does anyone have any tips for how to get the courage up to jump off of my 8th floor? I have stood at the edge for a few hours everyday in the last two weeks but can't summon up the courage to jump. Do people take booze? Benzos? How do they do it?!

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
I don't think you should drug yourself before jump, you don't want to fuck something up. I think this thought has anyone when they think about doing it. Its like pulling the trigger, when you think about it, you anxious but in the moment when you are ready to die and set up a time and date you just will pull it. Maybe you haven't this courage because this is not your fav method. Use a method what you like, its 1000 times easier. Some ppl like hanging, jumping, I could never jump or hang but I could lay my neck on some tracks. Every person is diffrent.
But when you like to jump, believe me in this moment when the adrenalin Is kicking, and you should tell yourself what you want. If you wanna jump, just jump. When not, then don't jump. Its just a brain thing.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Good thing you didn't. I was told it's 10 floors minimum. I'm on the 5th. I hesitate between partial hanging & SN

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course those who managed to successfully ctb cannot answer the question as they are no longer here in this world to answer. Jumping does sound like a terrifying method to me and I think that many of those who went through with it likely just got desperate enough or they just had this feeling of certainty that it was time for them to leave.

A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
There are much less violent methods out there if you're worried about the courage to fight the fear and the pain. It may take some extra steps and planning but it feels worth it for someone like me personally. I believe that your comfort and peace of mind should come first during your final moments. If humanity were humane they'd share this same belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick of it all
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
There are much less violent methods out there if you're worried about the courage to fight the fear and the pain. It may take some extra steps and planning but it's worth it, your comfort and peace of mind should come first during your final moments, even if it's just by a little.
I tried partial and failed before. I am out of time and patience to die

A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
I tried partial and failed before. I am out of time and patience to die
I thought the same too, but my time is coming soon! I thought it would never come and yet here we are.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'd imagine that enough alcohol and or THC products would be helpful.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
To find the courage to do any method is hard. I'm struggling with this also. I hate it so much and wish I could push past the fear. Suffering everyday and the only peace I had was knowing I could end it. I don't have that peace anymore of a way out 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: grp35
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Really? What method will you use?
Probably sn but only because I can take other things to make the pain and discomfort more endurable. I don't want a messy method or an intense one even if the pain is short-- 1. because I'm scared of more suffering my nerves are messed up among other things and 2. I don't want to traumatize my family with having to clean up my remains. I do love my family and I'm sorry I have to go, I just feel trapped and I know in a way they're trapped too and can't really help, it's not their fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: tilly17
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
Probably sn but only because I can take other things to make the pain and discomfort more endurable. I don't want a messy method or an intense one even if the pain is short-- 1. because I'm scared of more suffering my nerves are messed up among other things and 2. I don't want to traumatize my family with having to clean up my remains. I do love my family and I'm sorry I have to go, I just feel trapped and I know in a way they're trapped too and can't really help, it's not their fault.
That's very thoughtful of you. It's good that you have the ability and patience to plan it out. Have you gotten the SN yet?

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
NO NO NO NO jumping is too dangerous and the risk of serious permanent disability is very high even if its a high building. Many people have gotten paralysed and wheelchair bound from jumping off buildings.

The problem with jumping is the you need a high amount of force, clear space, correct angle position when standing and accurate timing to be successful in fatally hitting ground.

Anything can go wrong during the time period from standing on the ledge and jumping off it. This is why this suicide attempt is far too dangerous.

For example:
- if your angle position is wrong then you will end up paralysed when you hit the ground. Bad weather like wind, rain or even snow even in small quantities these things can make it harder to stand still and jump off properly.

- other possibilities as you jump even if the building is high something can get in the way to break your fall for example you accidentally land on a member of the public who happens to be walking along that building.

- Depending on the building itself you can be done for trespassing if someone in the area sees you going up on the roof.

Reactions: Defenestration
zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
Jumping into water always seemed to me more achievable than onto some concrete surface. Actually it's one of my fav. methods.

notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Jumping into water always seemed to me more achievable than onto some concrete surface. Actually it's one of my fav. methods.
Depending on your height and velocity, the impact can be just as deadly as concrete.

G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
NO NO NO NO jumping is too dangerous and the risk of serious permanent disability is very high even if its a high building. Many people have gotten paralysed and wheelchair bound from jumping off buildings.

The problem with jumping is the you need a high amount of force, clear space, correct angle position when standing and accurate timing to be successful in fatally hitting ground.

Anything can go wrong during the time period from standing on the ledge and jumping off it. This is why this suicide attempt is far too dangerous.

For example:
- if your angle position is wrong then you will end up paralysed when you hit the ground. Bad weather like wind, rain or even snow even in small quantities these things can make it harder to stand still and jump off properly.

- other possibilities as you jump even if the building is high something can get in the way to break your fall for example you accidentally land on a member of the public who happens to be walking along that building.

- Depending on the building itself you can be done for trespassing if someone in the area sees you going up on the roof.
Thank you very much for the well thought out response. I can't get a gun in the country I live in so jumping is my mist certain method.

There is another building that is 30 floors high and I can jump from the rooftop onto the 2nd floor rooftop of another building. I'm a bit concerned that I will smash through that 2nd floor rooftop though and land on someone inside the building (I think it's where the security guard sits). If I jump far enough, I can clear that roof and land on the cement. There is virtually no risk of landing on a pedestrian at that other building. Here is a photo. Thoughts?

EA5A5F38 F896 4DCA 9C44 03E507F6E36E
But I have heard that most people survive the landing and have an extended death due to drowning

Reactions: No blackangel
A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
That's very thoughtful of you. It's good that you have the ability and patience to plan it out. Have you gotten the SN yet?
Yes! I was so silly I thought only the lab grade one worked. Turns out there is no difference! That opened up a lot of sources for me. I'll be doing the blood test once it arrives just to be sure. At the end of the day though its your choice on whichever method you decide on. Planning does pay off imo for me personally, as I do value my comfort and sanity during my final moments--which I know doesn't apply to everyone. I understand some people may be in a more desperate situation to escape than others, and people do not always have the time or resources.

Last edited:
zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
Depending on your height and velocity, the impact can be just as deadly as concrete.
I am aware of that. I have a favorite spot for this but entry is restricted.
Thank you very much for the well thought out response. I can't get a gun in the country I live in so jumping is my mist certain method.

There is another building that is 30 floors high and I can jump from the rooftop onto the 2nd floor rooftop of another building. I'm a bit concerned that I will smash through that 2nd floor rooftop though and land on someone inside the building (I think it's where the security guard sits). If I jump far enough, I can clear that roof and land on the cement. There is virtually no risk of landing on a pedestrian at that other building. Here is a photo. Thoughts?

View attachment 99259

But I have heard that most people survive the landing and have an extended death due to drowning
I read that above a certain height water feels like concrete cement but can not be sure ofc.

Last edited:
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
I am aware of that. I have a favorite spot for this but entry is restricted.

I read that above a certain height water feels like concrete cement but can not be sure ofc.
Yes, it certainly does but people who land on their feet often survive long enough to be in lots of pain as they drown. Need to make sure that the height is sufficient

Reactions: zatoichi