• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
I want to die painlessly due to my physical problem, but I want to die as a hero maybe it is great.

I google organ donation euthanasia and I found no step by step guide for how to get it.

If you know how to get it please tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
If your death is deemed a suicide, you will not be able to donate your organs. Period. There are also no ways of donating your organs and being euthanized in the process.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and autumnal
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
If your death is deemed a suicide, you will not be able to donate your organs. Period. There are also no ways of donating your organs and being euthanized in the process.
Why is that?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Alright, I think the best option would be to call some instances and ask them directly (Canada, Belgium, the Netherlands do organ transplantation after euthanasia).
You can call: euthanasia centers, those who deal with organ donation or at least send them an email. They will tell you everything

Reactions: placeholder
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Most if not all organ transplantation is only possible when you die in a hospital setting under medical supervision. That way, the organs can be harvested immediately and they don't degrade and become damaged and unusable to the recipient. Most suicide techniques occur in private and so there is always going to be a delay between death and being discovered. This delay means the organs degrade and can't be used.

However, I'm not sure about the comments about any suicide automatically ruling your out for organ donation. That sounds like a legal restriction rather than a medical one, and it might vary based on your country.

EDIT: The requirement in many countries for coronial investigations into 'unexpected' deaths might be what makes suicides difficult to harvest organs from, purely from a legal standpoint.

Last edited:
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Most if not all organ transplantation is only possible when you die in a hospital setting under medical supervision. That way, the organs can be harvested immediately and they don't degrade and become damaged and unusable to the recipient. Most suicide techniques occur in private and so there is always going to be a delay between death and being discovered. This delay means the organs degrade and can't be used.

However, I'm not sure about the comments about any suicide automatically ruling your out for organ donation. That sounds like a legal restriction rather than a medical one, and it might vary based on your country.
What happens if you immediately send a delay email to the police. Can the body not be quickly cooled in a coroner's office. Organ cells can survive long after death.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What happens if you immediately send a delay email to the police. Can the body not be quickly cooled in a coroner's office. Organ cells can survive long after death.

My guess is probably not, even that kind of timeframe is still too long.

P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
I means not suicide by myself. I think that how can I get someone anesthetized me and extract my organ and put me to die. And the organ donate to someone who need it.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I means not suicide by myself. I think that how can I get someone anesthetized me and extract my organ and put me to die. And the organ donate to someone who need it.

I don't think any country with a responsible healthcare system would be involved with euthanaising someone in order to directly take their organs for transplant.

Reactions: Fataldestiny