obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Like as I said in previous posts I dont think my therapist will take me ip and I dont have the money to pay for it.
I dont take as much benzos (psychiatrist told me to take half of one only if really needed and I take around 3 every day) but like idk if this is placebo but I literally shake and my heart beats so fast if I dont take 3. I feel so bad but I dont feel like I can stop anymore.
If I dont ctb Imma just prob become a drug addict giving my addictive personality and be a burden to everybody.
I have strong urge to sh again also.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
It's probably not a placebo effect. Benzos cause dependence issues at a decently fast rate. Your best bet sounds like telling your psychiatrist how you're doing, and then starting a taper.

Reactions: obei and Lostandlooking
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Taper slowly and carefully. Ask your psych about the Ashton protocol especially if you're taking benzos multiple times per day. Reddit has a good benzo recovery subreddit and theres also some support websites.

Reactions: Tesha and obei
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
What toofargone6969 said ⬆️. If you're in the UK, then there's an organisation called postscript360 that can help you tailor a taper schedule and advise you on how to do it safely / support you through the process. If you're not in the UK, then a support group like Benzo Buddies might be useful to you too.

Reactions: obei