• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

outis

Aug 20, 2021
I'm from Greece and I want to get Nembutal for a peaceful death. I tried contacting AV (the source mentioned in the PPH) but there was something wrong with the e-mail address. I have noticed people on SS saying they got N from A, B, C or D. Are they reliable? If they are, I'd like to order from them. Where can I find their contact info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: StevieNixs
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I'm from Greece and I want to get Nembutal for a peaceful death. I tried contacting AV (the source mentioned in the PPH) but there was something wrong with the e-mail address. I have noticed people on SS saying they got N from A, B, C or D. Are they reliable? If they are, I'd like to order from them. Where can I find their contact info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
there are two vendors of nembutal - A and D
They are reliable, you can find their contacts in PPH

Reactions: outis
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Greetings from a neighbour up north :wink:.

Here are some clarifications:

I see you already know A, the other supplier B=D, (it also says so in the PPH, B and D is the same person) seems more reliable consistently. He is faster but more expensive to european countries, almost double the price for a single bottle.

Note that in older editions, there was another supplier named D, now long gone, who was a scammer, so don't let that confuse you; he is not the same D as the above.
C i think, hasn't been active since 2017and sold powdered N from China, so not an option too.

Now, it seems AV has recently deteriorated a lot. Varying email responses, delays in reponses as well, previous reports of leaky bottles etc.
So I'd go with D. Cons: the price, pros: everything else.

Reactions: outis
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
there are two vendors of nembutal - A and D
They are reliable, you can find their contacts in PPH
hi - can you please pm me what PPH is? would prefer N instead of hanging...

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
hi - can you please pm me what PPH is? would prefer N instead of hanging...
Peacefull Pill Handbook. Google it or look in resource compilation here on SS.

GUYS.. You can buy N over the counter in most poor countries like Peru. You just go to the store and say u want N and they'll let you buy it.

It's not rocket science and A and D are just for Comfort so you dont have to take a plane and get it. And I guess you'd have to die in Peru then cause I dont Think you can take it back with you on the plane so I gues thats a downside..

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021

GUYS.. You can buy N over the counter in most poor countries like Peru. You just go to the store and say u want N and they'll let you buy it.

It's not rocket science and A and D are just for Comfort so you dont have to take a plane and get it. And I guess you'd have to die in Peru then cause I dont Think you can take it back with you on the plane so I gues thats a downside..
Unless you get arrested after the shop vendor calls the police.

Few places in Mexico and Peru sell it. Peru relies on the many veterinarias (20 or so) parked close to each other, just outside the National Stadium in Lima and the major veterinary chains among them cut off anybody asking for it outright. How many times will it be before they do something about it, like Mexico already has? Soon enough even OTC it will be impossible to get.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021

Few places in Mexico and Peru sell it. Peru relies on the many veterinarias (20 or so) parked close to each other, just outside the National Stadium in Lima and the major veterinary chains among them cut off anybody asking for it outright. How many times will it be before they do something about it, like Mexico already has? Soon enough even OTC it will be impossible to get.

Vice did a documentary not a week ago that shows pharmacies in MX that sell literally anything including heroin

then again, N has one and only use, it has no other purpose than euthanasia, and because of that it may be poorly available

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021

Not in 3rd world countries No.
They Will Always have it
Vice did a documentary not a week ago that shows pharmacies in MX that sell literally anything including heroin

then again, N has one and only use, it has no other purpose than euthanasia, and because of that it may be poorly available
What? N has more than One purpose

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Not in 3rd world countries No.
They Will Always have it
I live in one and have since birth - not available. You can and will be screwed very bad by law enforcement in such places, that's the prob.

Vice is biased and relies on their clandestine, real time reporting "the truth out there" news style just like Wikileaks did. Both exaggerate info. Sorry, criminal activity will attract law enforcement's attention and they will do sth about it.

Reactions: deadverysoon
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Youre wrong.
I can list more than one use

you made two posts saying that you know something i dont then why dont you just spit it out already :mmm:

I live in one and have since birth - not available. You can and will be screwed very bad by law enforcement in such places, that's the prob.

Vice is biased and relies on their clandestine, real time reporting "the truth out there" news style just like Wikileaks did. Both exaggerate info. Sorry, criminal activity will attract law enforcement's attention and they will do sth about it.

you can see it yourself if you dont believe me, they have on film somebody walking in and asking for percocet like it's vitamin gummies. unless you think that's faked, i dont know why you would, but ok

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021

So? Im gonna kms anyway so it doesnt matter what they do

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
you made two posts saying that you know something i dont then why dont you just spit it out already :mmm:

you can see it yourself if you dont believe me, they have on film somebody walking in and asking for percocet like it's vitamin gummies. unless you think that's faked, i dont know why you would, but ok
Vice may have additional preparations they have in place concerning privacy, fast departute from the country, outside help etc.. which we don't have.

Still, with the EU charges on non-EU imports, I'd go for a vet clinic dash in Lima. Take to the small vets one by one. But it's a problem if you don't speak spanish. Even if you can pronounce "Hello, can you give me a bottle of N? My german shepherd is an insomniac or whatever", what do you do with a non-standart answer?

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
Vice may have additional preparations they have in place concerning privacy, fast departute from the country, outside help etc.. which we don't have.

Still, with the EU charges on non-EU imports, I'd go for a vet clinic dash in Lima. Take to the small vets one by one. But it's a problem if you don't speak spanish. Even if you can pronounce "Hello, can you give me a bottle of N? My german shepherd is an insomniac or whatever", what do you do with a non-standart answer?

in mexico you can get prescription drugs with relative ease without a formal reason, that's just a fact, you can look that up.

in honesty if i had the wherewithal to literally travel across the world just to get poison to kill myself, i think i'd have it in me to ask a local to assist me with translating and whatever else. or you know.. hire a robber to burglarize a vet clinic in your own city lol. they're well insured im sure, win-win-win (also tell him to grab an extra bottle for me too ;))

Last edited:
D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021

thanks for the answer.

i have neither the ability to travel to a country to buy it - nor getting it through the internet without a problem with the police.

sometimes its really not that easy.

i already had problems because i ordered something to kms.

im new in SS - so please be patient with me ;-)

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
in mexico you can get prescription drugs with relative ease without a formal reason, that's just a fact, you can look that up.

in honesty if i had the wherewithal to literally travel across the world just to get poison to kill myself, i think i'd have it in me to ask a local to assist me with translating and whatever else. or you know.. hire a robber to burglarize a vet clinic in your own city lol. they're well insured im sure, win-win-win (also tell him to grab an extra bottle for me too ;))
Have you checked out premium-flights? 870€ Madrid to Lima Business class both ways, until 21st Nov. If you can afford.

It's only realistic to hire a translator. It's not necessary to be expensive, idk..

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021

Even if you can get into a vet clinic I think it would be hard to find it, until the cops arrive

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
Even if you can get into a vet clinic I think it would be hard to find it, until the cops arrive
yes - think it takes a while when you dont know where the vet doc is storing it...

and for the vet clinic im also a bit sorry... breaking in will cause some chaos and they dont have anything to do with my plan to ctb.