• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
It seems as though it might be prescribed for insomnia but perhaps maybe only in hospitals? Has anyone gotten luck getting a prescription for this? I'm a bit scared to order off the dark web and am way too lame to know any drug dealers. Perhaps if their is a way to test for purity then black market options may be more appealing.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They don't prescribe barbiturates for insomnia anymore, those got replaced by benzodiazepines.

• Aww..
Reactions: coked_pigeon, SunflowerBrains, LeperGnome and 1 other person
intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
There is Energy Control lab in Spain that can test your N. Not sure if they still do it, but they were pretty reliable at some point. It requires you to send a sample internationally though.

Reactions: Talvikki
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
They don't prescribe barbiturates for insomnia anymore, those got replaced by benzodiazepines.
Is there a lie I could tell my doctor to make them reconsider prescribing it?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Is there a lie I could tell my doctor to make them reconsider prescribing it?
No, the doctor will be adamant to not prescribe you N. Barbiturates or more specifically N, got discontinued as prescription drugs because they were easily abused and considered dangerous, since they can be lethal in higher dosages, safer alternatives were developed because of this and the usage of nembutal quickly and significantly declined.

Reactions: LeperGnome
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nembutal is just a brand name anyway, most doctors of the past 15 years will have no idea what it is.

Pento is hard to get legally now, best bet is the main darknet markets. There are a couple of reputable sellers.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
There is Energy Control lab in Spain that can test your N. Not sure if they still do it, but they were pretty reliable at some point. It requires you to send a sample internationally though.
Thank you, this is interesting. I believe you're referring to this organization