F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
Anyone have any info or experience?

Reactions: Minudah
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
On "list of resources" Thread there's a link to a pdf book "Suicide and assisted suicide" By Geo Stone. In section "hanging" Perhaps You could find the answer.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Anyone have any info or experience?
Limited help here. But based on my experience with partial, you should pass out well before the pain or airway blockage become a major issue

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
doesn't full suspension mean you are literally hanging, with nothing to stand on? I don't think theres a way to stop the rope from blocking the airway with full suspension. However, with partial suspension you can have the knot of the rope just under your chin. Its supposed to block blood flow but still allow you to breathe. I have tried partial suspension alot but haven't had luck. Hope you have more luck with it.

Reactions: Hennessy, Circles and goxua
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
doesn't full suspension mean you are literally hanging, with nothing to stand on? I don't think theres a way to stop the rope from blocking the airway with full suspension. However, with partial suspension you can have the knot of the rope just under your chin. Its supposed to block blood flow but still allow you to breathe. I have tried partial suspension alot but haven't had luck. Hope you have more luck with it.
With partial you really just have to try all different positions to find what works for you. Took me a while to find out what worked for me, but when I found it I knew I was doing it correctly.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
With full, you'd definitely die regardless. I'm scared of something going wrong and dying from my airway being compressed instead of just compressing the arteries though. With partial you can stand up and try again if your position is wrong. With full, enjoy your long excruciating pain.

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
With full, you'd definitely die regardless. I'm scared of something going wrong and dying from my airway being compressed instead of just compressing the arteries though. With partial you can stand up and try again if your position is wrong. With full, enjoy your long excruciating pain.
Well you could always just step off of a stool and step back on again if you're only constricting the jugulars and your windpipe. I always suggest practicing with partial before full suspension.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Well you could always just step off of a stool and step back on again if you're only constricting the jugulars and your windpipe. I always suggest practicing with partial before full suspension.
I think it would be hard to step back on once you're suspended. It's just not something I'd choose for myself.

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I think it would be hard to step back on once you're suspended. It's just not something I'd choose for myself.
If you read the 1875 article I posted earlier from doctors who attempted full suspension to see if it was ethical for prisoners they mentioned how hard it was to step back on the stool, not because of the pain, but because there wasn't any at all. In fact as the doctor mentioned (and I've experienced) it can be quite pleasurable (at least partial for me). They noted that in almost all cases there was no resistance from prisoners being fully suspended (no drop) and that most of them didn't even move.

I've also read 2 users on here that attempted full and said that they felt absolutely nothing. Although I think both had found their sweetspot beforehand. One of them was @NoLifeNoPain