• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I am trying to decide on my method.
I'm almost convinced I will do full suspension, but I am so scared I'll live.

I only have one chance to do it right, so I cannot afford anything to go wrong.

If anyone has ever tried/failed full suspension, can you explain what mistake(s) you made.

I would really appreciate your comments.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, fleetingnight and Praestat_Mori
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I wish i could but honestly my knowledge on hanging isn't the best but lemme try

To succeed with full hanging you'd need to tie the noose correctly (how you go about that not sure) you need to find a place to hang it from that will also take your body weight,a way of elevating yourself to get into said noose and a location you wouldn't be found for a set amount of time to avoid being saved

This is only few of the things that need to be taken into consideration though again to get this right its not an easy method but its not one that causes too much distress relatively speaking if done correctly

Reactions: fleetingnight, dkrw and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There are 2 or 3 mistakes that can happen but can avoid them easily.

- A weak anchor point. You can double check that it can hold several times your body weight.
- Get a good rope that can hold several times your body weight.
- Tie it well to the anchor point so the knots cannot losen once you kicked the chair.

Reactions: Forveleth, dkrw, fleetingnight and 1 other person
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
this is a valid point too,your noose is only as good as the rope your using,even if you found something to tie it to that could take your weight if the rope cannot it will simply snap so be sure to have something suited for the job as its gotta hold you there for some time

Reactions: dkrw and fleetingnight
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Afaik dock line is suggested. You can use the forum search, questions about ropes were asked many times.

Reactions: chestnut, goodoldnoname923 and dkrw
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I wish i could but honestly my knowledge on hanging isn't the best but lemme try

To succeed with full hanging you'd need to tie the noose correctly (how you go about that not sure) you need to find a place to hang it from that will also take your body weight,a way of elevating yourself to get into said noose and a location you wouldn't be found for a set amount of time to avoid being saved

This is only few of the things that need to be taken into consideration though again to get this right its not an easy method but its not one that causes too much distress relatively speaking if done correctly
Thank you. I will take all those points into account!!
There are 2 or 3 mistakes that can happen but can avoid them easily.

- A weak anchor point. You can double check that it can hold several times your body weight.
- Tie it well to the anchor point so the knots cannot losen once you kicked the chair.
Thank you a lot for the clear explanation
Afaik dock line is suggested. You can use the forum search, questions about ropes were asked many times.
what is afaik?

Last edited:
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
THIS. Either dock line or climbing rope / carabiners to build a strong attachment point.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
what is afaik?
As far as I know

======================================

Reactions: Forveleth and dkrw
wall.713

wall.713

The Hunter does us all great service.
Aug 28, 2023
I've attempted full suspension a few times. I think the most important things to consider are that everything can hold your body weight and is stable enough, a rope that works well and is long and thick enough, a good and safe anchor point and of course knots and testing. When I attempted it for the first time, I wasn't sure where I was supposed to put the rope and put it somewhere on my Adams apple but it's important to consider that you should place the rope as close to the chin as possible if you're doing full suspension, preferably above your hyoid bone to avoid putting pressure on your trachea/larynx, and only on the carotid arteries. If you do so, I think you'll avoid air choking which is much more painful and uncomfortable than a blood choke that is what we're actually aiming for. That's what I consider important for full suspension at least, to make it as comfortable as possible to go through with.

Overall it's best to read about it on here, there are several guides surrounding full suspension particularly. What I said is just an addition to what made me fail when I did it, speaking from experience. But I think that's the best way to succeed, and it's what I consider important

• Informative
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, HerculePoirot, Forveleth and 1 other person
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I've attempted full suspension a few times. I think the most important things to consider are that everything can hold your body weight and is stable enough, a rope that works well and is long and thick enough, a good and safe anchor point and of course knots and testing. When I attempted it for the first time, I wasn't sure where I was supposed to put the rope and put it somewhere on my Adams apple but it's important to consider that you should place the rope as close to the chin as possible if you're doing full suspension, preferably above your hyoid bone to avoid putting pressure on your trachea/larynx, and only on the carotid arteries. If you do so, I think you'll avoid air choking which is much more painful and uncomfortable than a blood choke that is what we're actually aiming for. That's what I consider important for full suspension at least, to make it as comfortable as possible to go through with.

Overall it's best to read about it on here, there are several guides surrounding full suspension particularly. What I said is just an addition to what made me fail when I did it, speaking from experience. But I think that's the best way to succeed, and it's what I consider important
thank you a lot for the detailed explanation
it's really helpful to me

Reactions: wall.713 and HerculePoirot
O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024

thanks for this. can you elaborate on your failures? what exactly did happen that you failed? and how did you get out of the situation(s) when you were hanging in full suspension?

wall.713

wall.713

The Hunter does us all great service.
Aug 28, 2023
oh sure! My attempts weren't that "harsh" to be honest, which is the reason that I somehow survived. The furthest I've gone with full suspension was stepping off the chair quickly, but then my rope stretched a little and, even though I was losing consciousness completely, couldn't feel my body and was blacking out completely, somehow my feet felt that they touched the ground, and then I just recalled that I should wrap the rope around once more, and try again… even if I was seconds away from losing consciousness. The chair I managed to kick away a little was still beside me, and I remember slowly managing to put my leg up on it, stand there in that position and regain my vision and everything… it was really scary, I can admit. I'd most likely succeed if I didn't make that little mistake or if the chair wasn't beside me at that moment. But I can say, while I was hanging there for a few seconds, it felt completely painless to me, just uncomfortable, which probably means I did it right. Then I felt hopeless, and resisted to continue, kept placing the rope on the wrong part of the neck and it got way too scary to step off again.. but yeah, that's what happened with it. The smallest mistakes simply led me to failure.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
dkrw

dkrw

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
if anyone has anything to add, please leave a comment.

i want to go by this method asap, but I only have one chance.