• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
yeah! so I want some tips or methods to ctb when there's other people in home and don't want to be found and survive to another attempt! I'm just tired of this shitty life I'm tired of me and for being alive and of my body (I'm a Trans ftm autistc so that fucks up even more)
I tried to die from overdose on January but failed and tried to hang myself with a belt (but I gave up cuz it was agonazing)
and I need help for ctb in quarantine.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Final Escape
C

collyzhang

早他媽想走了
Oct 4, 2019
Try to find a local park in 3AM, swallow SN if you have it, this was my plan.

Reactions: burglarlydante and Final Escape
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I would think it would be best to hold on for a better, more opportune, time. Long as there are people nearby, you run a risk of being discovered before success, which could bring far more issues onto you.

Reactions: burglarlydante and LastFlowers
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
The park might be kind of dangerous unless it's not like a public park where many people go or the cops don't drive through checking for people past a certain hour.

That's a tough one. You would have to know when everyone will be gone all at the same time, or somehow get them all to be gone at a certain time frame. You could trick them to be away for some hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: burglarlydante
S

Sisifo20

May 21, 2020
How do you get SN, how it works what do you feel when you take it
Like where you buy it and how does it work? You just go to sleep and never wake up? Without pain?

C

collyzhang

早他媽想走了
Oct 4, 2019
How do you get SN, how it works what do you feel when you take it

Like where you buy it and how does it work? You just go to sleep and never wake up? Without pain?
I live in China and buying them was like easy as f**k
Check SN on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite
Unfortunately if you take SN, the process could be unconfortable,
see this thread: FIRST EVER SN DOCUMENTATION | Sanctioned Suicide

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Hello, I'm also having the same problem. I have tried ctb many times at home, and of course, they have failed miserably, which has brought me much more problems. Worse? I am watched over by my family most of the time, much of my privacy has been lost. Believe me, even the neighborhood is watching me.

I am thinking about taking SN in a hotel, it is the place where I have the best chance of not being interrupted, and I will feel a little safer there. The problem is that I don't know how hotels are working in my city, so I will do more research.

I recommend you try to stay calm and think of a better place, where you feel safe. An unthinkable act can make your situation much worse.

Please think carefully.

• Love
Reactions: FranCanSee, MsMaudlin, Final Escape and 2 others
burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
I live in China and buying them was like easy as f**k
Check SN on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite
Unfortunately if you take SN, the process could be unconfortable,
see this thread: FIRST EVER SN DOCUMENTATION | Sanctioned Suicide
I live in Brazil what makes everything more difficult, cuz the laws here are kinda of rigid in this question. I think in ctb by hanging but I live in a apartment and it's kinda hard to find a place with trees in my neighborhood so I'm kinda f***** up
Hello, I'm also having the same problem. I have tried ctb many times at home, and of course, they have failed miserably, which has brought me much more problems. Worse? I am watched over by my family most of the time, much of my privacy has been lost. Believe me, even the neighborhood is watching me.

I am thinking about taking SN in a hotel, it is the place where I have the best chance of not being interrupted, and I will feel a little safer there. The problem is that I don't know how hotels are working in my city, so I will do more research.

I recommend you try to stay calm and think of a better place, where you feel safe. An unthinkable act can make your situation much worse.

Please think carefully.
yeah I know that failing in attempts can make my situation even worse and make my life such a mess. But I think I can't handle this pain of existence for more than 1 month. But if i find a plan that could work somehow, maybe I could wait I little more (until the quarantine is over)
and I understand what is being watched by everyone and having low privacy, cuz my family is watching me since 2016 (when I attempted at first time)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331