• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
For context: no, I cannot reschedule the date. I have final exams in a few days, which I just don't have the strength to write. I'm exhausted and I'm not going to wait any longer. I don't care anymore how my friends will react to it, or what people will think. I'm tired of the constant stress, pain, mistreatment by those closest to me (including the girl I was supposed to be in a relationship with). And anticipating questions - I'm currently 19, so I'm not a minor and I just graduated from high school, so I still live with my parents.

I have bought SN since October and intend to use it tomorrow (which is Sunday). My mother is very fond of invading my personal space and entering my room without knocking, so I need advice on how to do it and mask myself properly. And yes, I am considering the late night option.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Then I wouldn't do it at home. I've heard that some people choose hotel rooms. just make sure you do it during the day as such noise at night can be suspicious enough to gather staff. Or just go deep into the forest.
I just wouldn't do it at home when my parents can get in about any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurai
sylvaticus

sylvaticus

Mar 10, 2024
You could perhaps go to the exams but not try to answer any of the papers. This way you may not have to rush this.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Then I wouldn't do it at home. I've heard that some people choose hotel rooms. just make sure you do it during the day as such noise at night can be suspicious enough to gather staff. Or just go deep into the forest.
I just wouldn't do it at home when my parents can get in about any time.
I don't have hotels in my city and if I disappear, my parents would call the police
You could perhaps go to the exams but not try to answer any of the papers. This way you may not have to rush this.
Nah, I can't do this

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
I don't have hotels in my city and if I disappear, my parents would call the police

Nah, I can't do this
They have to wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report if you are an adult. And depending on the department, they may just shuffle it away in the drawer and tell them that s/he's an adult, and adults have a right of way to disappear or take a hike; s/he'll probably come back eventually, or could be taking a hiatus. Unless you have probable cause to believe she's in danger with an exact coordinate/location we can't spend millions on a search/rescue operation. At least in the US.

The probable case would be any text messages. If your last communications were that you were going to see a friend far away, the lower the chances the police would do anything. Also set up deterents to rescue if you choose the forrest. Plant suscicious items with wires and a tent with propane tanks or that chemical they use to taint it with that smells like rotten egges.

If you have an alibi or say that you're going on a road trip by train, nothing much police can do.