• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
It's going to happen, and I can't accept it. I've been crying all the time. My medical issues are to severe to deal with, and I have nothing to look forward too. My life is pointless and my medical issues and a bunch of other physiological traumas make me incapable of living( Not everyone who is going through the same thing as me, I'm JUST talking about myself).

My mom and my pet are the only ones who care about me and I'm crying. I will leave them. I can't stand another days it's become unbearable. The pain I have is immeasurable and I genuinely can not stand another agonizing minute. It's actually going to be the end and I cant accept it. I always knew it would end like this, but this time I feel it. It's going to be over how can I accept and cope?

• Hugs
Reactions: artemisdusk, kunikuzushi, Nikitatos and 2 others
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I having a hard time going through this proccess too, for me the main thing holding me back is guilt, thinking about the aftermath and how my mom will react.

But I think we should make it as clear as possible that this is what we want, and cant bear the suffering any longer, that we love them and feel immensely sorry for hurting them, but theres no other way to find peace.

I think that if they really love us, knowing that we are peace will be their conforting thought. If we truly love someone we cant force them to suffer in a miserable existence only so we dont feel remorse and guilty for their death.

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
It's going to happen, and I can't accept it. I've been crying all the time. My medical issues are to severe to deal with, and I have nothing to look forward too. My life is pointless and my medical issues and a bunch of other physiological traumas make me incapable of living( Not everyone who is going through the same thing as me, I'm JUST talking about myself).

My mom and my pet are the only ones who care about me and I'm crying. I will leave them. I can't stand another days it's become unbearable. The pain I have is immeasurable and I genuinely can not stand another agonizing minute. It's actually going to be the end and I cant accept it. I always knew it would end like this, but this time I feel it. It's going to be over how can I accept and cope?
Im sorry you're suffering so much,
I can relate with the unbearable agonizing emotional pain and can't imagine having physical pains on top of it, you're extremely strong to be enduring all this.
I have the same dilemma with the guilt and extreme sadness of knowing the pain I will cause my mom. It's really hard to accept I mean I know I have to end things but it's becoming really scary and I'm having a hard time accepting that that's my fate. I wish I had some words of comfort, all I can say is that you're not alone.

• Aww..
Reactions: BARIZON
G

General Alek

Jul 15, 2024
some people here care about you aswell

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I of course don't know the exact pain you're going through but I understand the feeling of it being unbearable for another minute. I'm sorry it's ending so sadly for you. I really wish you can be at peace