Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Fucking bullshit

change your way of living? and how the fuck do you advise i change the thoughts in my head? how do you make me not hated by everyone? how do you make my trust just magically reappear? how do you make others understand? how do you make the trauma and ptsd/cptsd go away? how do you make the rest of my disorders magically disappear? problems that i have been born with? you dont. its not a matter of changing my way of living. externally, for me, i have the perfect life, change fucking what? fucking ignorant imbeciles. its not always as easy as getting an SO or a job. or moving out of an abusive situation. sometimes the problem's a whole lot fucking deeper then that. in my case, there is no fucking what if, there just isnt so shut up and fuck off some where. come back when you understand or just dont because you never will.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, auniqueusername669, it's_all_a_game and 24 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
It's nearly as bad as "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: auniqueusername669, botanormal, xBrialesana and 15 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Easier said than done.
Hate phrases like that so much. Here goes another one:

"You shouldn't CTB. All life is precious."

I'm doing my best to "change" and keep on living but it's very hard. I think even if I become really handsome, have a beautiful family, get rich, etc...I'll still be suicidal. My idea is to "decrease the amount of suicidal thoughts". That sounds more viable.

• Hugs
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, botanormal, Nicothe13th and 6 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's nearly as bad as "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." :ehh:
in certain cases these are accurate. they just seem to pull them out when they arent accurate. in some cases suicide IS a permanent solution to a temporary problem. and im sure for some people it is a matter of changing the way you live, but not for me...

Reactions: botanormal, booray and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
in certain cases these are accurate. they just seem to pull them out when they arent accurate. in some cases suicide IS a permanent solution to a temporary problem. and im sure for some people it is a matter of changing the way you live, but not for me...
Yes, I agree, in some cases, but it pisses me off because people brand it around too easily, as if a total stranger can say that my problems are temporary!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, it's_all_a_game, botanormal and 8 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
haha because what if..
I just cant omg. What a joke.

WHAT IF

• Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669, botanormal, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Ugh that kinda idiocy is just insulting, nobody chooses suicide as plan A. It is a last resort for when you are hopelessly trapped in a situation that can't be fixed and these numptys have the power to control their situation so they make the ignorant assumption that everyone can just "change their lives"
And "what if...." What if what? What if I regret it? Somebody who thinks my corpse is going to be mulling over the decision I made is not qualified to speak about death.
I won't believe it until I see somebody open a sarcophagus containing an extremely disgruntled Egyptian mummy who jumps out proclaiming "well damn!! I sure regret making myself deadz! I made a terrible mistake, what an idiot I am, 500 years of being dead and I still have self hate"
The dead have no regrets

• Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669, it's_all_a_game, Bedrock48 and 13 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Ugh that kinda idiocy is just insulting, nobody chooses suicide as plan A. It is a last resort for when you are hopelessly trapped in a situation that can't be fixed and these numptys have the power to control their situation so they make the ignorant assumption that everyone can just "change their lives"
And "what if...." What if what? What if I regret it? Somebody who thinks my corpse is going to be mulling over the decision I made is not qualified to speak about death.
I won't believe it until I see somebody open a sarcophagus containing an extremely disgruntled Egyptian mummy who jumps out proclaiming "well damn!! I sure regret making myself deadz! I made a terrible mistake, what an idiot I am, 500 years of being dead and I still have self hate"
The dead have no regrets
YES YES YES. We've thought through the what ifs. At least most people have. I know some suicides can be impulsive but this type of shit helps no one.

"my corpse is going to be mulling over the decision I made" haha imagine lol

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, auniqueusername669, it's_all_a_game and 9 others
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
YES YES YES. We've thought through the what ifs. At least most people have. I know some suicides can be impulsive but this type of shit helps no one.

"my corpse is going to be mulling over the decision I made" haha imagine lol

Exactly, it's human nature to TRY to live and even to continue living for a long time searching in vain hope for a way to survive. It is only after all hope is gone and we are exhausted from trying to keep our heads above water that we decide to just stop struggling and let the waves take us

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, botanormal, -L- and 7 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Exactly, it's human nature to TRY to live and even to continue living for a long time searching in vain hope for a way to survive. It is only after all hope is gone and we are exhausted from trying to keep our heads above water that we decide to just stop struggling and let the waves take us
:( yeah... it is how it has felt for me. I've just been drowning for so long and I'm tired of fighting the waves. I'm kind of just waiting at the bottom of the ocean for my lungs to give. suicide is usually never the first choice. We have all tried. It is ridiculous to pretend otherwise.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, botanormal, nolongerhuman and 3 others
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Yup. Last time I checked, permanent solutions to temporary problems are good? You don't want to deal with the problem again

Last edited:
Reactions: botanormal, shadowchaser, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Right now I'm literally living as comfortably as realistically possible and it's still not enough. Any realistic change in it would probably be for the worse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: botanormal, Natty, NodusTollens and 3 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Right now I'm literally living as comfortably as realistically possible and it's still not enough. Any realistic change in it would probably be for the worse.
but WHAT IF!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, botanormal, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah what if an alternate reality and future version of me that knows exactly what I'm going through and has already lived it all just showed up and gave/showed me everything I needed to make a change. And what if unicorns are real and when you grind up their organs they create a fine powder to be brewed into a tea that permanently cures depression? Omg what if!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, auniqueusername669, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah what if an alternate reality and future version of me that knows exactly what I'm going through and has already lived it all just showed up and gave/showed me everything I needed to make a change. And what if unicorns are real and when you grind up their organs they create a fine powder to be brewed into a tea that permanently cures depression? Omg what if!
Exactly. You forgot about these things. wtf.

Reactions: auniqueusername669, botanormal, Spiral and 2 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
That's like when my doc told me if I didn't get stressed I wouldn't have migraines. I never went back after that

• Wow
Reactions: botanormal, NodusTollens, Spiral and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That's like when my doc told me if I didn't get stressed I wouldn't have migraines. I never went back after that
well, they are right. reducing stress would help however reducing stress is sometimes easier said then done

Q-Dust

Q-Dust

Am literally a rhododendron
Jun 9, 2019
If you kill yourself then how will you help the rich to make more money, These quotes are only there to guilt you into living

Reactions: auniqueusername669, it's_all_a_game, Sprite_Geist and 5 others
A

artemis1223

Nov 22, 2020
Then why are you here? And why are you so very angry about the choices others make? Spewing hate and old cliches will not stop anyone. You say "but not for me ...". I get the message. Now please go somewhere else.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Then why are you here? And why are you so very angry about the choices others make? Spewing hate and old cliches will not stop anyone. You say "but not for me ...". I get the message. Now please go somewhere else.
wtf?
just please dont. i cant deal with that bs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooMuchToBear, Spiral and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I think you misunderstood
wtf?
just please dont. i cant deal with that bs
I think my brain broke and your non capitalized cute little wtf? just hit hard haha :p You're cute :)

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
Did you notice you are talking to the OP of this thread on a suicide forum? Telling someone to "go somewhere else" from their own thread is like turning up somebody else's house and telling them to get out lol.
It doesn't make sense.
If you don't like the thread, you don't have to participate in it.
Ps. The OP was "quoting" the annoying things that pro lifers say. Maybe re-read the post and see if you are still annoyed. You might have misunderstood ;)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death and wordsonscreen
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Not everyone realizes that suicide isn't always the fault of the person who commits. And that's what I've been trying to tell people for the longest. People always try to attribute it to boredom or unhappiness. And I'm always like well, if you're empty inside you get bored pretty quickly. Ill try to tell them some people have trauma. Whether it's bottled up or apparent. I keep expressing how tough love will always be the wrong approach to someone who's suicidal. You have to know why they're suicidal before you try to help. And if you ask and they don't tell, that means they don't trust you. There's just the general consensus that everyone who expresses these thoughts just want attention or things their way. And that's why rates are so high. *Plus you'd have to be a seriously disturbed fuck to be jealous of someone trying to take their own lives.* oh well one day will have the cure for cancer; hopefully we'll find a cure to suicide. *euthanasia*

Reactions: auniqueusername669, NodusTollens and Spiral
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Did you notice you are talking to the OP of this thread on a suicide forum? Telling someone to "go somewhere else" from their own thread is like turning up somebody else's house and telling them to get out lol.
It doesn't make sense.
If you don't like the thread, you don't have to participate in it.
Ps. The OP was "quoting" the annoying things that pro lifers say. Maybe re-read the post and see if you are still annoyed. You might have misunderstood ;)
spiral, go somewhere else, leave this comment :tongue:

Jk I like you here​

• Love
Reactions: Antigonish and Spiral
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
spiral, go somewhere else, leave this comment :tongue:

Jk I like you here​

Lol
*starts packing my bags*
Oh heck, looks like I got lost on my way to hunt for those unicorns Dr iron arc told us about ;)
How embarrassing xD
I'll be on my way ;)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Bedrock48, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Lol
*starts packing my bags*
Oh heck, looks like I got lost on my way to hunt for those unicorns Dr iron arc told us about ;)
How embarrassing xD
I'll be on my way ;)
Yeah wtf spiral. You had one job! WAN JAUB! You must find the what if unicorn powder to cure us all. Embarrassing indeed ;) tsk tsk

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Spiral
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
The ad is poorly worded.

I wonder how well the ad campaign would do if it was translated into Arabic and posted into Syria. "Just change your way of life on the drop of a hat, you can do it despite Assad , israel , the US , Russia , Turkey . Kurds all fighting over your life "

most people in the world have limited agency over their lives.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, wait.what, Spiral and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
The ad is poorly worded.

I wonder how well the ad campaign would do if it was translated into Arabic and posted into Syria. "Just change your way of life on the drop of a hat, you can do it despite Assad , israel , the US , Russia , Turkey . Kurds all fighting over your life "

most people in the world have limited agency over their lives.
JUST DO IT
nike

• Love
Reactions: Spiral