felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Can hanging not work for some ppl because of their physical makeup? What's the likelihood of paralysis and brain injury from a cerebellum and spinal cord separation? Brain damage? I've tried partial with a noose and haven't passed out. I was doing it for 5 secs and my head felt as tho it would explode.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoChoice and Firecaste
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
It is safe if you have a good rope that will hold your weight, a good place to attatch it to and can ensure not being found for some time. Then its pretty much a certain method. Otherwise you risk surviving with brain damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, c-n, Firecaste and 1 other person
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
It is safe if you have a good rope that will hold your weight, a good place to attatch it to and can ensure not being found for some time. Then its pretty much a certain method. Otherwise you risk brain damage.
Nervous that it wouldn't work for me for whatever reason and I cud be paralyzed. When I dropped down afterwards the back of my neck hurt. Seems to me you cud end up paralyzed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Nervous that it wouldn't work for me for whatever reason and I cud be paralyzed. When I dropped down afterwards the back of my neck hurt. Seems to me you cud end up paralyzed.

Yes, you could end up paralyzed if you don't plan it well.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Redt2go
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Yes, you could end up paralyzed if you don't plan it well.
How shud I plan? They said u can die from a cerebellum and spinal cord separation or be left a quadriplegic. Don't know if it's worth it.

felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Good rope, good place to tie it to, enough time
If I can't manage to die from it as a lot of ppl on here can't, then it's likely I'll be paralyzed.

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
If I can't manage to die from it as a lot of ppl on here can't, then it's likely I'll be paralyzed.

If you are talking about partial then yes, a lot of people can't get it to work. But full hanging is very reliable given the conditions I mentioned.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and Eren
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
If you are talking about partial then yes, a lot of people can't get it to work. But full hanging is very reliable given the conditions I mentioned.

Partial hanging is at risk of brain damage in case the survival instinct makes me get up?

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Partial hanging is at risk of brain damage in case the survival instinct makes me get up?

No, if you are able to get up before you fully lose consciousness there will be no brain damage.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
No, if you are able to get up before you fully lose consciousness there will be no brain damage.

and if I'm doing something wrong? (to put the rope wrong, for example)

felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
A lot of ppl on here can't pass out for whatever reason

therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
and if I'm doing something wrong? (to put the rope wrong, for example)

I don't think so... only if it snaps