• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Well. I'm just thinking about my method to get out of this hell. I always come to the conclusion that statistically complete suspension guarantees greater effectiveness than any other available method (I have SN but not the possibility of being alone). I have a 1cm thick rope and an abdominal bar at home that obviously supports my weight. My main concern is whether I will die with pain and anguish and obviously the chances of failing. Would you like to leave your opinion about this method? thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, dyn00ss and ipmanwc0
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
I don't know very well, you can read this but make sure you do everything correctly because if it's poorly planned or the rope comes loose, something like that or the SI kicks in and you let go, you could end up with brain damage..you need to reach carotid artery
Anyway, I wish you luck with your method, hugs :D

Reactions: Morgengrauen
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
1cm sounds pretty thin for a rope even for partial suspension. And i'm not quite sure how high you can hang up the abdominal bar for it to be enough for full suspension.

either way, unless you have a thicker rope and a place with adequate height for drop hang to break your neck, "jumping" wouldn't be advised at all. Rather tighten the noose around your neck with your hands and lean in a bit until you found the sweet spot (cutting off carotids artery) to make you pass out in seconds when fully hanging.

Reactions: Mauve87 and dyn00ss