• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
On my last post, I expressed my desire to purchase a firearm when telling the story of how I was caught looking at them. Someone commented that "Most pawn shops sell guns." I don't know exactly who this person was off the top of my head but I looked up to see if this was true and turns out it is.

My only question now is how much would one cost at a pawn shop? The reason I'm asking here is because I'd rather not make Google or any other search engine for that matter worry about my activity.

For reference, I live in the state of Pennsylvania near the New Jersey border and I am 21 years old with no criminal history or 302 admissions on my record.

Reactions: soysoysoy
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It'd likely be better to buy one from a gun shop, as the quality of one from a pawn shop would be questionable and the price would be almost the same as the retail price. It's difficult to say how much exactly because it's at the owner's discretion and depends on the firearm in question but generally it won't be much cheaper. Besides that, buying a firearm from a pawn shop is the same as from a gun shop.

From a financial and moral standpoint there's no reason for a pawnshop owner to sell firearms "cheaper" than necessary, it's going to be around the same price as retail with perhaps a slight discount. They want to make money after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: subhuman metalhead
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It entirely depends on the gun - brand, type, caliber, condition, etc. You'll still have to go through a background check, but shouldn't be an issue if what you say is correct. You don't want to buy some cheapo "pea-shooter" type gun. I'm sure they'd have some cheap $150 handguns there, but, most likely, they're not going to be ideal for ctb. I'd expect to pay around $300 - $350 for something "decent". Contrary to popular belief, pawn shops aren't *usually* the best place to buy anything. I've always found their prices high, myself.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
That's like asking how much a car is... Not that simple
It's going to depend on the brand, model, the condition, and where you get it.