Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been kind of feeling this way in the back of my mind for the past couple of years. I was so sure I was gonna get to CTB in 2022 but for multiple reasons I just didn't and that's probably for the worse. Unfortunately I'm not one for gambling. I should have known better than to think my life had any chance of improving. I think now at least I really don't want to have to delay any longer and I should absolutely do so anytime before my next birthday.

I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
One door opens and more close while my body and mind ache and I see it's an up hill battle. You have to know some of us wanted to go earlier and had hope and held out, but that was dashed multiple times across years.

What do we have to hold on for? In this reality we are in dense bodies with a hope for a god we're conditioned to believe in. Meanwhile more than half the planet lives in poverty. It's isn't selfish to want to leave or wrong. Some have endured for years and decades. A soul gets exhausted and needs rest.

Rest from the motions of this planet and existing. Freedom from bondage or suffering. Someone should share what people who ctb say after they die and are contacted. It's not always what these people portray. Spirits on the other side know they were suffering and lend hands to heal them. Yes that could be fake like NDEs, but pain is understood for why someone wants to die and does it.

If you feel such things try to get help of course but holding on is no guarantee. It's prolonging existence.

Last edited:
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Darkness and Misery
Sep 22, 2024
I expect nothing to get better. I'm Mrs.rockbottom 24/7. I'm only not CTB because I'm truly fucking insane and some sort of sicko at this point hahaha!

alienfreak

alienfreak

Student
Sep 25, 2024
Maybe there's 5% chance that it does, but i dont know what percentage chance is enough, and at some point it is simply impossible to tolerate waiting 'just in case'

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
hanging in there in the hope things get better is the reason why my life is so bad now should of left 20 years ago

Reactions: divinemistress36 and alienfreak
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
Why are you even on this site? You're obviously not suicidal! So why are you here?
No, I wouldn't like to comment on it besides that I in fact used to be.
I'm here to give people some listening space, whether it be here, the recovery forums or off topic forums.

Sometimes, a little positivity can help out someone's day. Even for a short period of peace is what I aim for. Passing down kindness so one day, many other people here will do the same.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle and divinemistress36
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
It's been the same for the last 25% of my life... For someone else it might be different, in my opinion I just wasted time...

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I don't feel that at all. The light only gets dimmer and dimmer as the days, weeks, and months pass by.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I dont think my brain will let me . Its to use to being in despair it doesnt know any difference

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN