Cyber4ngel!

Cyber4ngel!

Aug 24, 2024
Does anyone ever wonder how long it will take until everyone you know finds out that you CTB? Like, if I'm at home when I do it, my brother will probably find me after a day or two at most. Maybe I would write to my best friend and my partner before doing it, but idk how long would it take for people I'm not that close with like friends I don't really talk to much or distant family to find out.. when my mother committed CTB my father called all of her friends and such but i don't have that bc no one really knows who I talk to

How long do you think it would take for you?

Srry for bad English

• Hugs
Reactions: cepcepcep, Forever Sleep and fleetingnight
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I think with a lot of online acquaintances probably never.

• Hugs
Reactions: username12345 and Cyber4ngel!
Upvote 0
Cyber4ngel!

Cyber4ngel!

Aug 24, 2024
I think with a lot of online acquaintances probably never.
That's what I was thinking too, and I'm also known to ghost people for months when I'm depressed so I don't think they would even be worried

Reactions: hadenough58
Upvote 0
Q

Qevyn

Aug 25, 2024
I hate that too many of my family members know. I also hate they also know about my drinking problem too. I don't really have a drinking problem, IMO, I drink to punish myself/not think for a while/ a form of slow CTB.

Upvote 0
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
Probably two days. My housemate very much just let's me have my own space but would be worried after two days.

Upvote 0
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
It would probably be suspected in less than 18 hours but I did it right I wouldn't be recovered for a much longer time, if at all.

Upvote 0
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
That's what I was thinking too, and I'm also known to ghost people for months when I'm depressed so I don't think they would even be worried
I am pretty much the same but I met up with my brother earlier this year and all but told him but it either went over his head (We were in the pub) or he chose to ignore it.
I am likey to go aboard somewhere warm to do it so I think the FCO will get lumbered with the task

Upvote 0
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
months, i have my own apartment and sometimes go no contact with my family after arguments. but i have very nosey neighbours and a doorman who watches the security cameras like a hawk who might call my landlord if I'm not seen out for an extended time period

Upvote 0
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
excluding my family no one even knows I exist lol, and besides my mother, my stepbrother and stepfather wont even care, they prob want me to do it

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
5 or 6 days if everything goes right. If not, it'll be much longer, probably after my mailbox starts overflowing and the mail carrier reports it. Or, whenever I start stinking and my neighbor notices the odor.

Upvote 0
Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
Good question. My family would probably notice me missing after a couple hours, and when I didn't answer my cell phone they'd probably track it. I won't have it on me when I ctb; most likely leave it in my truck then wander off into the woods to pull the trigger.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter
Upvote 0
ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
If it's later in the week, I genuinely don't think people would realize at least for a few days. I'm not very good at actively texting / communicating (I tend to forget to reply as well) so I don't think anyone would really worry. Online friends maybe, but even then...I really don't think they'd know if that makes any sense? I think about it a lot honestly

Upvote 0
O

OfficialBioPen

Aug 26, 2024
I live with my closest friend, and given my horrendous insomnia, odds are that they wonder where I am in the evening time. It's something I try not to think about, cause you can imagine that pain.

Upvote 0
suicidaltransgirl

suicidaltransgirl

Aug 26, 2024
If I choose to jump from a high place, I will call the authorities right before, so in that case almost immediately. If I do it inside my apartment, probably a week or 2. One of my friends knows I'm suicidal and messages me fairly regularly - I'm sure he would suspect it if I didn't respond to his messages after a while.

Upvote 0