• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
so, unfortunately for me, the only option for ctb is swb. the problem is, i dont know how reliable or how easy it is to perform. ive done the basic research, and after many attempts, i cant seem pass out after hyperventilating

because of this, i was thinking, many people have done it on accident while swimming in a pool, so maybe that could work. ive seen news reports on people swb ing on accident and i have access to an indoor pool and one try. (also something ive kept in mind is that since its been on the news it must be very uncommon so who knows if it actually works or not)

in theory, would it just be taking laps until you are out of breath and then taking a big breath before going underwater to pass out?

any tips, comments, info (and yes ive reread the swb info) would help

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
If you can't do the first part of passing out (I've been trying for ages and can't manage it) then it's really irrelevant whether you're doing it in a pool, your bath or another body of water.

If it's a private pool with no chance of anyone else coming in then that sounds ideal, I wouldn't risk it in a publicly accessible pool.