• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Went to Dave and Busters with some coworkers and had their fish n chips. I'm not sure if its because their oil was bad or because its an unsanitary environment where peoples hands touch aracade games and leave bacteria and viruses, but damn it was so bad. Had hot flushes, was so dizzy, felt like my stomach was being stabbed. Was also getting teary eyed and drooling As I was trying to get the poison out of my I kinda doubted SN and wondered if it would be this bad. Sorry for my NSFW description but can anyone describe the pain from SN and if it was this bad?

Reactions: Iamtired
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had mild food poisoning recently and my stomach didn't hurt but the feeling of being poisoned was unmistakable.

I had the thought that if SN felt that bad I wouldn't be able to stand it, that's how sick I felt, I was sweating and dizzy and disoriented and nauseated, had diarrhea.